Tidal vs Qobuz

If you need to hide the 250 DR from you wife I will send you my address, she will never find it over here.

She won’t even notice the new box on the rack since they all look the same.

4 Likes

Its hiding the 500 dr that is the problem, different fraim heights needed…even the boxes are different with carrying handles…needs perfect execution. I failed miserably😬

3 Likes

I’m a bit spoilt already. Nova in the office/media room, main system is NDX2/XPS DR/SN2/HiCap DR/full loom of Powerlines and Superlumina and fancy Ethernet. on Totem Hawks and Forest Sigs respective;y, they will happily take more current :sunglasses:

Yep, and a great view on your back yard👍

Having a session now :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Just wonderful…have a great day Mike

1 Like

Sorry, can’t resist, it’s a beautiful Friday morning, and I don’t work Fridays!

7 Likes

Very nice Mike…sort of Cornish river estuary…on a great day for us.

1 Like

I see a nap 500 dr coming on a little boat :rowing_woman: to you. The yellow one, on the left.

1 Like

I just installed it. It works so far without issues. My only challenge will be if I go for high res or if my internet connection is not good enough for that. As I can’t test I will need to take the risk assuming I fully switch from Tidal.

Out of interest, do you think it’s possible to find a Nap 500 dr with not so distant service ( last serviced less than 5 years) for no more than 7k ?

Qobuz has a 30 day free trial so you can test hi res streaming from them and see if your internet connection handles it.

I doubt it, certainly not a DR model anyway.

Because Flipe could have a non dr for 4k…

If you see a 500 for £4k, even a non DR/unserviced example, be very suspicious.

Just get on a boat to Felixstowe, FR. Job done!

1 Like

Sorry FR…i do not follow the second hand market…my gut feeling is i would be wary at that low price…a dr/service is about 5k alone.

1 Like

I already logged in with my account so I assume I can not do it

My understanding is you can cancel your Qobuz streaming subscription, if it is new, up to 30 days and you will not be charged.

You made me dream for a few seconds…you should not have tempted me with your pre loved 500dr you saw.
I have to wake up now.
Bad guy !

2 Likes

You will spend 25 euros to test it for a month. It’s not for one year…

1 Like