Time for a change?

Earth rod well worth trying. Made a big difference to my old place in the middle of nowhere (AKA centre of the world) in Italy.

Or even better, try it with the wife who has no expectations and preconceptions and who will just give you an honest opinion :grinning:

3 Likes

You’ll be blind testing next ! :wink:

1 Like

That’s a heck of a frightener Mike. Take care and best wishes for a successful recovery.

Peter

1 Like

Blimey @Michaelb!

I hope you don’t have a repeat of your health scare and I wish you a full and swift recovery.

I know the feeling as I had a minor stroke last month. No real damage, and am now on a more powerful anticoagulant.

Take it easy.

2 Likes

Jesus, we’re not getting any younger are we? I hope you recover quickly Nigel.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that Nigel…….you have been going through a lot, take care and speedy recovery.
:heart:

1 Like

Indeed, I think Naim need some new (younger) customers!

Cheers Gazza, I’m OK.

3 Likes

Its like the housing market the youngsters cannot afford Naim or are not interested, we are the last of the multi box setups…

1 Like

Either that or start producing defibrillators :joy:

6 Likes

Cripes sorry to hear about that … just new age music for you from now on! Take care…

1 Like

Glad to hear you’ve bounced back - I’m on blood thinners and you’re on anticoagulants!

Reminds me about the couple who couldn’t have kids. The doctor told the husband he had too much albumin in his blood, while the wife had high blood sugar. So no kids. Ever. But on the bright side they could make fabulous meringues…

Ba, boom!

Cooper would have loved it! (Had a sweet tooth)

4 Likes

Wish you a quick recovery Michael, need you to keep abreast of new Innuos developments, take it easy and get back to full strength.

2 Likes

Make sure you get the 555PS for it…

1 Like

Appreciate this thread is all about a wonky sounding hi-fi however, I hope this NigelB makes a full recovery and experiences no recurrence. Seems it’s not just our power supplies and interconnects we need to be taking a good look at!

Peter

3 Likes

Most definitely agree - and if that CD555 ever does become surplus to requirement… :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Heavy metal?? Ok… Favourite three albums to take to the desert island…???

Only three, that’s cruel, Metallica Ride the Lightening, Iron Maiden Iron Maiden and Black Sabbath the original heavy metal album :blush:

8 Likes

Well that would shatter the tranquility.