Toyah and Fripp Sunday lunch

Toyah was on celebrity money for nothing yesterday her house is lovely she’s done well for her self to say she started off in Dronfield good on her is all I can say

Bonkers:

What fun, especially Smoke on the Water and Fripp in tights!

1 Like

nuttier than squirrel poo

1 Like

With those scissors , she’s auditioning for a part in Hellraiser Whatever

I’ve only just got that!

1 Like

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

I was thinking of Mr Bobbit with the scissors, check this :scream_cat:

1 Like

I have seen Honey Badgers in the wild, but safely from a Land Cruiser , I used to be friendly with a guy who ran a lodge in Southern Tanzania, a leopard through the camp -’‘no worries’’ ellies through the camp ‘’ no worries’’ lions through the camp ‘’ no worries’’ Honey Badger in the camp - ‘’ the guys ran like hell’’

‘’ but I was faster’’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c36UNSoJenI

A Honey Badger comes with the description ‘’ No known enemies’’, this is a remarkable piece of filming of compassion over testicular awareness , I am not good at transferring video clips but a quick Google should find the clip.

I watched it in shock and awe, if you can find the clip on the Londolozi website you will find my comments.

1 Like

For those trying to connect Toyah with a Honey Badger it’s Toyah’s scissors and the Honey Badgers defensive technique of attaching it’s teeth to some unfortunate animal’s genitals…

The flak those guys must have endured when they got back …

1 Like
1 Like

Honey Badgers almost make you think that Python’s kiler rabbit may have been a reality :wink:

1 Like

Every time I went to South Africa I wanted to bring one back for my next door neighbour.

So it could sit in his lap…

Think we will have to get back on thread soon …

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.