Toyah and Fripp Sunday lunch

Just to add to the list, John Bonham’s son Jason, also an excellent drummer, lived for many years in my home village of Birlingham just outside Pershore.
He sold up and moved to Florida in 2008, I expect the weather is nicer.

That one’s really good

I never knew Jason lived there. We used to go to the Swan quite a lot to eat.

1 Like

Yes, I think the food at the Swan is very good, in fact it is more of a restaurant than a pub nowadays.
We will be eating out in their garden as soon as we can.

2 Likes

Fripp playing “his” original guitar part.

Hoping they do a Teletubbies one.

7CC6AB60-54A9-4406-8A84-6AF153DEC190-8308-00000779D057A257

Would Toyah be Laa-Laa or Dipsy?

Travelled from Yorkshire to Pershore a few years ago when there were only two bike shops in England selling the better Boardman models and one was there. Then went on to visit UHES…

2 Likes

Yes, I recall reading some time ago that congenital medical problems caused issues in childhood and I guess after a lot of prior surgery that make her more comfortable with trying to ‘correct’ other things she is unhapy with in one way or another.

I’d like to see some bunnies too.

Boardman have now got a major setup in Evesham about 5 miles away with big showroom, wind tunnel, etc.

Some of my Fripp LPs:

4 Likes

Great selection especially the Fripp & Summers albums.

Just waiting for a CD or download release of Let the Power Fall and God Save the King.

1 Like

Today’s Sunday Lunch offering proves that home taping is just ruining music … outstanding!

4 Likes

They’re a fine couple (notwithstanding home taping).

2 Likes

Crikey! I thought I was the only one with The League of Gentlemen

Is it rare?

To be honest I don’t know but it’s not an album I’ve come across since I got it way back when it was released.

Yes, I bought it then too.

Painting of my father mooring his skiff at Fladbury Mill.

He’s now in his 90s so doesn’t get out on the water as often.

4 Likes