Turntable upgrade @Maslakoff

Thanks Kuma & FrenchRooster, ive heard of Roksan but, not the others & I’m guessing they are way out of my budget ($3-4K CDN),? When it arrives, I will report back & my cart is the Ania. SgtRock out.

Ok, Rega Planar 8 in place & WOW!!! Lush, detailed & wonderful sound, I’m so happy with this purchase & thanks to all involved, your patience & efforts are much appreciated! Steve Thorne of HiFiFoFum in Toronto has been the catalyst behind this process of analyzing my current system, trying new ideas & finally concluding that my source needed upgrading & it’s been a Fabulous Trip! I can’t say enough good things about him, great guy, amazingly knowledgeable & patient. I’m really on a high right now, listening to Boston’s 1st album & I witnessed their Canadian debut at Maple Leaf Gardens back in 1976(?), when they opened up for the great Robin Trower, wish I could go back, right now! I’m in Heaven!!! SgtRock/Dean,… out.

5 Likes

Love some photos if you get a sec

4 Likes

Waiting for Rega bracket

1 Like

I really do love that deck, for me that’s the pick of the bunch of the Rega offerings for Price VS Performance, it’s such a good buy!

Very jealous!!! Congratulations!

1 Like

Yes. Rega hit the bull’s eye on VFM.
Curious to see what they can do for the upcoming Planar 10.

1 Like

I’d be very interested to see if they rework the RB2000 arm which is already a work of art.

If you look at what was done developing the arm for the Naiad it may give some clue as to the scope for possible future improvement to the RB2000.

I’m so far very happy indeed with the RP10 but I’m also very curious as to what comes next…

1 Like

OMG, that’s the first I’ve heard of the Naiad, thanks for the pointer!

That thing looks intense!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.