Uniti Atom

lip-sync?

Sometimes the audio and video on the TV are slightly out of time, so someone’s lips do not move in sync with the speech. The Atom HDMI input can adjust for this digitally, as can most modern TVs.

1 Like

Tnx a lot. I am beginner with Naim. Cold you compare Atom with Marantz nd8006 (quality of DAC, etc…)?

Sorry, I don’t know the Marantz. Ask your dealer for a demo.

Many smart tv’s of the past few years have Bluetooth, I use it to send audio from my Samsung telly to my Nova and it works a treat

But Bluetooth speed of flow is not so good?

yes perhaps, I’m not sure of the bluetooth spec of the TV but I’d say its not a high spec to be fair, I just use it for Netflix etc and its fine for that and no cables required, my Nova is on the other side of the room to the tv.

Need help, how to conect Deezer from SamsungS7 to Atom

You can use it with the Atom’s Chromecast input.

But how? Step by step please?

I use an iPhone so it may be different, maybe an Android user will be able to help.
There are two ways to use Chromecast. In the Deezer app there should be a Chromecast icon, if you select that, it will search for Chromecast clients. Hopefully your Atom will be listed, and whatever you play will be sent to it instead of the phone.
The other way is to open the Chromecast input on the Naim app. From there, you may be able to choose Deezer from a list of available sources.

When I buy Atom I get this power cable:

Is it original?
Diler told me that first I must change this power cable with something more quality. Shold I, and what you sugest?

Use the power cable which is supplied by Naim, it is really good and Naim paid attention to this.

1 Like

That looks exactly the same as mine, which is a genuine Naim lead. I certainly wouldn’t buy a different lead without the option of a proper home demo and the option to return it for a refund.

2 Likes

Klout10- this is supplied by Naim, but looks like oridinary Chinese cable.

I find the Atom globally the best sounding of the three Unitis; only, it’s not very powerful.

I also think that Yuja Wang is a splendid pianist and a very pretty and sexy woman; only, she’s only 1,56 tall.

Does size really matter? HDMI or not, with sensitive speakers and a not too large room the Atom can be the heart of any main system in my opinion.

Best wishes for your purchase and Happy Easter,
M

1 Like

I like you compatation, Atom is like Yuja Wang! After some iteration with cables and conectors I get seducing sound.
And Happy Easter!

1 Like

Why new update havent lot of internet station. Example- Location-Greek, is empty. Even memorised stations arent active. Why?

Plenty of Greek stations listed here.

In fimy lder Lication everiting is emty now! Why? I restarted Naim, same…