Unitiserve 2Tb lan issue

Glad to hear that you have your music back! For what it’s worth, I have no problems when editing music in the Downloads folder, although it is rather slow, especially with large hi-res files. I suspect your US just got its database in a mess, which is perhaps not surprising given its various network, PSU and other problems.

Hi everyone,
I’m back here again because the problem of the download folder still occurs. Before writing here I did some tests and the result is this:
I copy twenty albums, one at a time, into the download folder. When the transfer of each album is complete, I immediately see the files in n-serve and in the desktop client and I can play them happily immediately. after a few days I can only play some albums one song at a time and not load the entire album while listening because unitiserve gives me a playback error.
I realize then that in the desktop client unitiserve has messed up the metadata of some songs (inverts artist with album title) and no longer loads the songs of an album because it sees them ‘different from each other’
Restart unitiserve and all the contents of the dowload folder (even albums without messed up metadata) disappear from n-serve and desktop client. I only see the files in their place with windows explorer
Thanks for your suggestions

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.