Upgrade to Chord Sarum T or ChordMusic power cable

all the SL cables are to my ears big upgrades… but we hear things differently.

1 Like

As I discovered with the Israeli one while posting in the Pics of your Pets thread: our most recent kitty has the formal name “Jacou Pixie P****” . No idea if there’s any connection, she was given that name before she came to us.

And here she is

3 Likes

Two things trigger the rules. As I quoted above, Naim do not want people discussing modifications to the power inside a Naim system. Mains leads don’t count, but non-standard power interconnects and power supplies do as they are part of the system (Naim’s interpretation). So companies which produce mods are OK to discuss as long as you don’t cover the banned subject, so their names won’t be filtered.
Then there are companies which have asked that they are not named or discussed (see excerpt from the rules below). I assume they are the ones which are covered by the filter, although as they’ve asked not to be named Naim won’t say who they are.
“ A couple of individuals and companies have, in the past, expressed a strong desire not to have either their names mentioned or products discussed on the Naim forum and we are happy to oblige (including here). Any mention of their names or the names of their products will be moderated accordingly.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.