Vinyl releases on pre order

I know what you mean and personally from that list it is only Durand Jones and Thee Sacred Souls that I like and mainly because of their vocal style.

I don’t compare them with who influenced them and enjoy them in their own right.

2 Likes

Ahmad Jamal Trio - At the Blackhawk, Naked Lunch (2022)

A true Jazz genius captured live

1 Like

Matthew Halsall - The Temple Within, Gondwana Records (2022)

12” Pre order

4 Likes

Yep ditto

1 Like

Just listened to the title track from this 4 track ‘Mini Lp’ and it is fantastic Mathew Halsall is one of Britain’s most exceptional musicians from any genre.

2 Likes

Ditto too

Both out on both out on vinyl for the first time on 2nd September.

4 Likes

Third in the new series of Can live albums:

3 Likes

Ooh… When’s that out, Kev?

14th October @steviebee

1 Like

Thank you sweetie!

2 Likes

@TheKevster Blemish was issued on vinyl in 2003 - sound-lp 001. It was a limited run of 2000 manufactured in the UK December 2003.

So was Manofon I now understand - but was limited to just 1,200 copies @dav301 . In both cases I missed out… so happy to have these!

@TheKevster I missed out on Manofon. I’m really looking forward to this release.

1 Like

I recently bought the reissue of Sleepwalkers, beautiful flat, quiet pressing and sounds great, hopefully these other 2 will follow suit.

2 Likes

I’ve just pre-ordered these Blue Note Tone Poets, which are on release in September;

6 Likes

From the US Blue Note Richard?

Hi @Richard.Dane can you please tell me where you preordered this from?
Thanks D

Good grief, I got an email from the sound of vinyl about an hour ago announcing the 30th anniversary re-issue of Wish by The Cure on vinyl and it looks like it is already sold out everywhere. Unless anybody knows different?

Edit: panic over, just pre-ordered from HMV

It’s available to pre-order from a couple of places I’ve seen. There’s the US Blue Note site and also available to pre-order from the Scott Nangle site in the U.K.

1 Like