Vtuner down

Hey everybody and merry christmas. But vTuner works not well or is complete down here in nuremberg/germany

4 Likes

Down in NY

Perhaps @Richard.Dane can get hold of @Stevesky ā€¦ā€¦.but it is the start of the holidays?

1 Like

I think Vtuner themselves will know they are down.

This is also why Iā€™m glad that I have two NAT 05 XS tunersā€¦

2 Likes

You would hope soā€¦ā€¦but there track record on necessary intervention by Naim is not good.

Itā€™s not just not working for Naim, itā€™s totally down, apparently.

2 Likes

Have a look now. I went to see what it was like in London and got a spinning circle on IRadio. I then went to Tidal for my next album and IRadio suddenly sprung into life while I was on the search screen.

Thats goodšŸ‘

Might not be the same for everyone, but fingers crossed.

Nah - down in NZ (again)
Can Chromecast the stations thoughā€¦

I donā€™t think it has sprung to life. I did get a sort of iradio screen but it didnā€™t connect to anything.

Nothing playing on the vtuner.com website, so another service issue for the provider.

1 Like

Not working here either (uk). ND555 working for qobuz but not internet radio currently.

I got 5Live Sports Extra pop up and assumed the silence was because there was no broadcast.

Hi all,

Vtuner, my fav subjectā€¦

Looks like the server went down at 17:55 UK and also the image cdn under radio456 domain name.

Have written to Vtuner on the subject informing them of the system down status.

Regards

Steve

14 Likes

Yes. No internet radio in Norfolk UK. Vtuner down?

Down in Ontario, Canada.

1 Like

Still down 6:45am Christmas Day. Cā€™mon Vtuner your greatest present would be your presence!!

Location UK.

1 Like

Down in SingaporešŸ˜³

Itā€™s not working in London. I just reset the app and everything. Thought it was my end. Wish Iā€™d looked here first would have saved some bother.

2 Likes