Washing Machine

We’ve never had that problem at all, never used a cleaner, and high temp washes in in our house are rare. However, we always leave the door ajar between washes so it is not all enclosed, high humidity, perfect for mould growth and resultant smells. Maybe that is all that is needed…

1 Like

Always left the door open (still do) and on this new machine I take out the dispenser for a day after washing.

Perhaps the washing powder has something to do with it. Maybe bio powder causes problems? Or maybe the Bosch had a poor design for rinsing or something. Anyway, it’s gone and I’m doing everything to avoid problems again.

I don’t use bio now.

Our machine for the past 18 or so years has been a Bosch. We very rarely use bio detergent. I wonder if indeed the detergent is a common denominator?

1 Like

Whatever your various experiences - I’m not a doctor but I wonder if maybe we could look into, maybe getting it inside the machine, you know. Maybe inject it, drink it.

Just an idea - can’t do any harm.

6 Likes

It = ? Disinfectant? UV light? Alcohol?

Americans with COVID-19 even now may be trying on themselves, so one of them works for that surely will solve washing machine problems!

Just being sarcastic. Apparently.

Ditto. Works nicely.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.