What are you driving and why would we be interested?

That’d be too tempting here buggers have double demerit points from Thursday night till Tuesday morning. Enjoy yourself.

Bought me a nice and big Renault Megane Estate 100 TCE in royal blue from aug 2018. Like the quiet 4 cylinder 100 hp engine with good torque and it drives very comfortable. Audio sounds good also. It replaces the Seat Ibiza ST connect. This is a “burger bak” as we call it in the Netherlands, just like a VW Golf/Passat. We like stationcars in Holland.

But nothing to worry the BMW lovers here :wink:

6 Likes

French cars often don’t get a look in but over the years of course they’ve produced some great ones and I don’t think the French would put up with them if they didn’t do what they should. Many years ago a friend of mine took his elderly high mileage Safrane from the UK down to the South of France in the height of Summer, family of 5 enjoying the AC in the baking sunshine, and back again. Went to trade it in later and was offered the official black book price - £94.

2 Likes

Nice. 993 C2 ?

With no guarantee of a gen 2 992 gt3 I am going to get one now while I can… now just to find the right colour and the right options (no bucket seats for this ageing back! :grimacing: )

Quite right, you only live once!

First long trip in the iX today. Edinburgh to collect daughter number 1.

198 miles on 64% battery (just under 3 miles per kWh doing 70 in motorway and as fast as appropriate elsewhere) and 7 degrees when I left home (around 12 now) and 150kW chargers in Edinburgh added 51kWh in 31 minutes. Nearly didn’t have time to eat my lunch!

5 Likes

I believe it is just 993 Carrera, 1995 manual rear wheel drive, fairly purist with just a few options

1 Like

Peel P50…

7 Likes

Is that you?

2 Likes

12 Likes

My grandmother…

1 Like

Well heeled…

1 Like

I couldn’t live with this on a daily basis, but god I still miss it…

15 Likes

I would have been using an Uber as I would have lost my license within the first week :rofl:

3 Likes

On the roads in the Fens your spine would have gone first🤣

2 Likes

Metallic rose gold is apparently rather difficult colour to reproduce faithfully; now swapped to a better image.
Very nice ride and all the gadgets you can imagine.

5 Likes

This guy paid $39m for a penthouse in Melbourne, part of the deal was a McLaren that was craned up to in apartment today.

All I can say to this is…
W.T.A.F…:man_facepalming:t2:

I know his 34 and his paid 39m. :flushed: