What are you listening to and WHY might anyone be interested?

6 Likes

Good choice Graham :sunglasses:

The Beat - I just Can’t Stop It (early UK pressing). What a cracking debut album this is! Love that leading bass line on “Mirror in the Bathroom”, a track I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of hearing. Superb.

11 Likes

6 Likes

Marquee Moon by Television:

Another classic album that was way ahead of its time.

10 Likes

8 Likes

CD 2 of three. The stuff with the Chi-Lites and the Count Basie orchestra is ace:

7 Likes

Before, enjoyable

7 Likes

Now some modern rock

3 Likes

3 Likes

Cat 5, Cat 6 or 6a…direction?..Who cares! A great ‘test’ track for harmonics and vocal timbre. NDX2 presenting this perfectly!

G

6 Likes

Wingless Angels - Wingless Angels.

Rastafarian drummers play and gently sing, with production and instrumental accompaniment from Keef, this is a most atmospheric and hypnotic collection of choons, and strangely fitting on Halloween night.

2 Likes

TBH, I like this live performance more than Ese & the Vooduu People’s album “Up In Smoke”.

6 Likes

2 Likes

The excellent Durand Jones and The Indicators - Cruising To The Park featuring drummer Aaron Frazer on vocals this is the B-Side of Morning America and not on the excellent LP
Love Call.

1 Like

The Dave Brubeck Trio Ft Gerry Mulligan - Blues Roots.
This is a test pressing of the excellent Pure Pleasure reissue of the 1968 Columbia original remastered by Ray Staff at Air Mastering.

4 Likes

8 Likes

5 Likes

I was present at this concert, it was magical…, I am very excited that it now is released…

2 Likes

1 Like