What are you listening to and WHY might anyone be interested?

1 Like

7 Likes

Phil Collins - 12’'ers, six tracks from the No Jacket Required album in extended form.

4 Likes

Eric Gales - The Bookends
Great Blues guitarist and vocalist with Beth Hart and Doyle Bramhall II filling the guest spots.

4 Likes

Very good

1 Like

Enjoying some early Genesis. I’ve always had a soft spot for Nursery Cryme as I saw them perform it live before they became a mega-band.

14 Likes

Now playing…

Julia Hülsmann Quartet -

Julia Hülsmann (Piano), Uli Kempendorff (Tenor Saxophone), Marc Muellbauer (Double Bass) and Heinrich Köbberling (Drums).

Streaming on TIDAL… taking the Julia Hülsmann Quartet’s Not Far From Here out for its first spin and it is sounding mighty fine! Looking forward to the rest of the album…

7 Likes

16 Likes

19 Likes

Wish You Were Here [1975]

To help forget the wind and rain, something very fine from The Pink Floyd. This one ripped from a great sounding early original 1983 CBS label silver disc.

26 Likes

A random pick from the CD pile…

5 Likes

17 Likes

Some Part … so soothing

4 Likes

Robin Trower - Day Of The Eagle, an excellent seventeen track best of.

7 Likes

One of my favourite pieces - the first movement of the ballet suite … it could accompany a soviet era spy drama… suggestions on a postcard.

5 Likes

Time for some Bowie. This Japanese version of Aladdin Sane is much better than my earlier CD which was harsher.

20 Likes

13 Likes

15 Likes

8 Likes

Mother’s Milk [1989]

A little something from the Red Hot Chilli Peppers and what a fun version of Mr. Wonder’s Higher Ground this is.

7 Likes