What are you listening to and WHY might anyone be interested?

Great album…

12 Likes

Belle and Sebastian - The Life Pursuit

Cheering tunes.

Sudan Archives - Athena
Sudan Archives aka Brittney Parks mixes R&B, folk and electronic music with her violin style from West Africa. A very enjoyable and unusual debut album.

2 Likes

The more I listen to the early Dr John albums, the more I love 'em. This stellar record from 1971 features Clapton, Jagger, the Memphis Horns, Bobby Keys etc. Wonderfully dark and swampy…

15 Likes

14 Likes

Rolling Stones - Let it Bleed 50th Anniversary Edition

18 Likes

ELP - Tarkus
On CD

12 Likes

Working my way though the terrific 2013 boxset of Eagles studio albums 1972-1979 :+1:

Glenn Frey was born on this day in 1948

Glenn Frey (1948 - 2016)

14 Likes

Lovely album. Ordered 2 vinyl copies as a gift for my best friends. Thanks to @TheKevster for his posts that let me know about this amazing artist :pray:

13 Likes

Thank you Enrico! :smiley:

More of the good Doctor. Oh yes!

16 Likes

What a great album, Guilded Splinters still amazes me after all these years.

4 Likes

You’re welcome :blush: I cannot stop listening to this album :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Have you bought the recent Secret Session album available from Bandcamp? It’s Ese and her guitar live and solo, fantastic takes on the songs, you hear her show a whole different set of vocal skills, only available on download I think, but another great piece of music.

4 Likes

Prompted by @Gazza a few days ago:

North Mississippi Allstars - World Boogie Is Coming.

& Shake Hands With Shorty.

If you like your Hill Country blues gritty & down and dirty, these folks tick all the boxes.

These two albums are there on Tidal, so have a bash.

6 Likes

I’m still searching for any Jewish roots …

Right now!!

2 Likes

Wishbone Ash - Illuminations
On CD from 1996

8 Likes

Jeff Lynne’s ELO - From Out Of Nowhere

7 Likes

OMD - The Singles.

Last week, I mentioned “forgotten” albums, re-discovered when archiving my CDs … and here’s just one of them.

“Sailing on the Seven Seas” … wot a choon … ah, memories! :grin:

5 Likes