What are you listening to and WHY might anyone be interested?

Ben Harper - By My Side

Playing this new acquition for the first time and very nice it is too.

My thanks go out to @anon56864344 for posting this one.

6 Likes

Some melodic rock.

1 Like

Playing now😎

1 Like

some new Tool.

4 Likes

Tool%20-%2010%2C000%20Days
and some old Tool.

4 Likes

Some Gary Clark jnr

10 Likes

Couldn’t get a childminder for Sat so going on Friday with brother in law over from Ireland for a few days, so quality music and boys night out😄

3 Likes

LP - Sony/Legacy 2010 reissue : )

Jimi Hendrix – guitar, lead vocals
Noel Redding – bass guitar; backing vocals on “Foxy Lady”, “Fire”, and “Purple Haze”
Mitch Mitchell – drums; backing vocals on “I Don’t Live Today” and “Stone Free”

Album released on 12th May 1967

<>

Noel Redding died on this day in 2003 : (

Redding was found dead in his home in Clonakilty on 11 May 2003, three weeks after the death of his mother. A post mortem was carried out on 13 May at Cork University Hospital in Wilton, Cork. The report concluded that Redding died from “shock haemorrhage due to oesophageal varices in reaction to cirrhosis of the liver”. He was 57 years old

14 Likes

Big Black Songs About F**king

2 Likes

Pete Townshend - Scooped, a compilation comprising tracks from the three Scoop albums.They are classed as demos, but are almost fully formed , covering well known Who and solo songs.A great companion to any Who collection.

5 Likes

Doveman (Thomas Bartlett) Footloose, enjoying Bartletts early Doveman albums and this is another interesting one

Should have bought this much earlier a very fine album…

3 Likes

Cool, enjoy.

Now playing…

Cowboy Junkies - Early 21st Century Blues

Streaming on NAS… a release from 2005 with a couple of originals while covering songs of Bob Dylan, John Lennon, Bruce Springsteen, Richie Havens and U2. One fine album and enjoyable listen on this beautiful Saturday afternoon.

6 Likes

In similar direction as the one before, but not as good…

1 Like

Now playing…

Prince - Piano & A Microphone 1983

Streaming on NAS… a Prince album released this past September and is one sweet album! Worth the time to give a listen if you enjoy Prince and have not given this album a spin.

8 Likes

Now playing…

Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - Raising Sand

Streaming on NAS… Robert & Alison spinning some fantastic tunes on this Saturday afternoon! This is one sweet album…

19 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

Now playing…

The Who - Quadrophenia: Live in London

Streaming on TIDAL… Taking this 2014 release out for an early evening spin. I have not given Quadrophenia a spin for quite a long while and never this Live version. The album was mentioned recently and put I placed it in the TIDAL queue and thought this would be a nice time to sit back and relax with ‘The Who.’

9 Likes