What are you listening to and WHY might anyone be interested?

Two CDs of top-notch disco goodness - Andrea True Connection, Suzi Lane, A Taste of Honey, Janis Ian, Sheila & B Devotion, Amanda Lear, Silver Convention etc, most of them in 12" mix form. Fab!

1 Like

SS500

On double vinyl…:+1::notes:

8 Likes

12 Likes

Wonderful album :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure why I’m listening to Talk Talk greatest hits as I own all their albums !!

Sounds marvellous though

6 Likes

It’s still an excellent CD though, I play it regularly.

1 Like

3 Likes

61%20cYdGVt4L

On remastered vinyl…:notes::grinning:

16 Likes

10 Likes

Death Cab For Cutie - Kintsugi. I loved their 2018 release, Thank You For Today, so I recently bought this album ( from 2015) and on a second listen I can tell it’s going to become another favourite.

1 Like

Further

Richard Hawley’s new album maintaining his fine standards…

8 Likes

Goes with the Queen coloured vinyl box set beautifully

11 Likes

Introducing the Eleventh House with Larry Coryell

Enjoying this very much.

5 Likes

IMG_0512

Continuing my investigation of Donny Hathaway albums, now playing his 1973 release, Extension of a Man. A lot of different influences at play on this album. It’s certainly not a standard soul record.

2 Likes

John Campbell - Live at Maybeck recital hall

Solo piano jazz.

David Bowie - Low

13 Likes

First time with this album… and I like it

10 Likes

2 Likes

Cycled into Tower Records in Dublin city this afternoon to keep up my resolution to stop buying from the internet unless it’s the only way to get some music. Came home with this…

really great to see that there are some battles being won in the loudness wars.

24 years left us, hard to fathom sometimes, this Is shaping up to be a wonderful release as I make my way through CD1.

.sjb

11 Likes

Alabama 3 , these are the guys that did the Sopranos theme tune, but they cover so many genres.

3 Likes