What are you listening to and WHY might anyone be interested?

2 Likes

Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real - Turn off the News Build a Garden. Excellent album, my favourite album from last weeks new releases and there were some very good albums released last Friday.

3 Likes

Richard Thompson - Mirror Blue

7 Likes

Madeleine Peyroux - Anthem

5 Likes

The Boss
This really is a great album

12 Likes

Katie Melua - Piece By Piece

9 Likes

After a Joy Division overload this weekend I am finishing off with this.Might need a bit of mindless pop after all this …jd

1 Like

@TheKevster Love the new avatar !

1 Like

Now playing…

Maciej Obara Quartet - Unloved

Maciej Obara (Alto Saxophone), Dominik Wania (Piano), Ole Morten Vågan (Double Bass) and Gard Nilssen (Drums).

Streaming on NAS… out of town for a few days to attend a wedding and kicking off the day with this fantastic quartet. A wee bit tired and Maciej and friends are helping me ease back into the Monday routine. This is one fine album!

3 Likes

Def Leppard - Pyromania
On CD

3 Likes

1979 - Joy Division / Unknown Pleasures

4 Likes

Get the Blessing - Bristopia

First heard this one on R3’s Late Junction. But earlier they were attached to the Naim label.

9 Likes

Peter Perrett - Humanworld

perrett

Peter Perrett always made Keef Richards look like the model of moderation. How he’s still making music is so unlikely. How he’s still making music of this quality is mind-boggling.

3 Likes

Emerson Lake & Palmer - Live At The Royal Albert Hall

7 Likes

On vinyl…:notes::sunglasses:

7 Likes

On vinyl…:notes::+1:

5 Likes

14 Likes

Jim McNeely - Rain’s dance

Great post bop jazz by Jim McNeely and his quintet. Most of the song are orignals by Jim McNeely, with one traditional.

2 Likes

Ray Lamontagne - Trouble

Iron & Wine - Our Endless Numbered Days

James Morrison - Undiscovered

Al Green - True Love A Collection

Goodness there are some bargains out there. Only paid a quid for each of these and like them all. The first three from Poundland and Al Green from a record shop in St Albans.

Blimey, I lose more than that down the back of the sofa!

12 Likes