What are you listening to and WHY might anyone be interested?

1969 - UK first pressing…

4 Likes

51uNCF0JqGL

On vinyl…:notes::+1:

6 Likes

Now playing…

Bruce Springstein - Western Stars

Streaming on TIDAL… taking out for its first spin and as usual, Bruce is sounding mighty fine, and looking forward to the rest of the album.

10 Likes

j
1975 - UK first pressing…

10 Likes

Glenn Gould - Bach The Goldberg Variations

Probably my favourite Variation

5 Likes

9 Likes

Bruce Springsteen - Western Stars

Never been a Bruce Springsteen fan but this has had so many mentions I thought I should give it a listen on Tidal, and a fine album it is.

Might be be buying my first Bruce album.

12 Likes

Yello - Toy. High res download. A little bit of Yello’s last album, and it has become a firm favourite. Do hope they are working on something new as you can never have enough Boris & Dieter!

10 Likes

On vinyl…:+1::notes:

5 Likes

Brilliant album…

Vinyl.

7 Likes

1996 - first pressing…

7 Likes

1 Like

Tangerine Dream - Rubycon

Part way through this I increased the volume slightly and it came alive! Totally in the zone!

I guess this is how I remember it. Terrific!!

10 Likes

Still chilling with the Alabama 3

5 Likes

11 Likes

The Oakland sisters’ first two albums on one CD. They’re backed by the Hooduu Rhythm Devils and both records are just awesome.

6 Likes

Tangerine Dream - Phaedra

I enjoyed Rubycon so much that I had to follow up with Phaedra. Again, at higher volume it comes alive and leaps out of the speaker boxes. Magical and mesmerising!

9 Likes

You

A touch of early seventies mind bending psychedelia by Gong helping the cooking along.

4 Likes

Ese & The Vooduu People - Up In Smoke, playing no.018/500.Super!

13 Likes

@Clive TD are also great to listen to on a good headphone rig when the music becomes all enveloping, as you say kicking up the volume on the earlier albums brings the music alive.

2 Likes