What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

2 Likes

I find some bebop playing difficult on the senses but Stitt manages to weave in a more bluesy approach here. Probably why it’s not one of his top rated albums by critics. Pah to critics!

4 Likes

“Looking for something” is a classic track IMO.

Back to the blues

Atb
Kk

2 Likes

Andreas Vollenweider - Down To The Moon

2 Likes

It is indeed a fine venue (so long as you’re not behind a pillar!). It’s possibly my favourite local venue. That said, I’ve still experienced some dreadful mixes of amplified music there. For acoustic, classical or jazz it’s super.

<>

:balloon: :balloon: Happy Birthday Ringo! :balloon: :birthday:

born in Dingle, Liverpool on this day in 1940 :uk:

:drum: 80 years old Today! :smiley:

19 Likes

Double vinyl from the early 1990s. Fierce!

10 Likes

Police - Outlandos d’Amour
On CD

17 Likes

Ben Harper And The Blind Boys Of Alabama - There Will Be A Light

Praise the Lawd!

18 Likes

Dire Straits
On Vinyl

27 Likes

Toyah & The Humans - We Are The Humans

7 Likes

Ringo Starr - Ringo, may as well join in with the birthday wishes, his best album by a country mile.

12 Likes

In celebration of his Birthday, Ringo sings about getting through isolation way before 2020.

:v:

20 Likes

St. Germain - Boulevard - 1995 f communications / France CD / 137 0022 20

13 Likes

Amos Lee - Mission Bell

In case you haven’t noticed, I quite like this gentleman’s work.

12 Likes

4 Likes

The Civil Wars, Barton Hollow, CD rip

Absolutely gorgeous vocals. Need something to play in the background whilst we have another potential coming to view our house this afternoon.

7 Likes

Really

2 Likes

Awesome Mix Vol. 2
More great tunes from the ‘70s performed by artists including ELO, Sweet, Aliotta Haynes Jeremiah, Fleetwood Mac, Sam Cooke, Glen Campbell, George Harrison, Looking Glass, Jay & The Americans, Silver, Cheap Trick, Cat Stevens, Parliament and The Hoff.

5 Likes