What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

Soon to be On Vinyl…currently streaming…

10 Likes

My favourite DK album is ‘The Girl In The Other Room’. Give it a try.

2 Likes

The Waifs - “sundirtwater”

4 Likes

You’re in for a real treat. My personal favourite is “When I Look In Your Eyes”

Claude

Now for this absolutely cracking soul album

Atb
Kk

3 Likes

John Dowland, “Songs For Soprano And Guitar”. Siphiwe McKenzie, soprano; Adriano Sebastini and Ricardo Bini, classical guitars. Brilliant CD.

I discovered John Dowland’s music through film soundtracks and I was looking for a version of Weep You No More, Sad Fountains. This performance features a wonderful soprano with classical guitar accompaniment in place of the original lute. Several tracks are for one or two guitars without voice. Simply beautiful music and the Brilliant SQ is excellent.

JohnDowlandSiphiweMcKenzie51633_f

Claude

3 Likes

Depeche Mode - LiVE SPiRiTS Soundtrack

3 Likes

Haven’t heard of anything being released this year so far as she isn’t on the list of up and coming releases I have up to almost the end of March next year but having said that something can always be added into the list at any time. She has been playing live shows online through Stageit. She calls them her Sunday service.

1 Like

Thanks.

Thought you had gone off him as you hadn’t posted anything by him in almost a week.

1 Like

You can have too much of a good thing.

Atb
Kk

5 Likes

Sarah McLachlan - “Mirrorball”

9 Likes

Fantastic

6 Likes

Pat Metheny Group - We Live Here - 1995 Geffen / Japan CD / MVCG 168

patmethenyWeLiveHere

11 Likes

Sammy Brue - Crash Test Kid
Americana folk album from 18 year old Sammy influenced by Justin Townes Earle, Woody Guthrie, Nirvana, Lead Belly and Bob Dylan, amongst others. His singing, songwriting and guitar playing are beyond his young years. He was supporting Lukas Nelson, Asleep at the Wheel, Lydia Loveless and others at 14 and has received praise from Lucinda Williams and Justin Townes Earle, who took him under his wing.

1 Like

Listening to a bit of cricket commentary and a lot of rain/light delay chats.

IMG_0898

From this morning, Emmylou Harris’ album All I Intended To Be. Somewhat surprised to see this dates back to 2008.

10 Likes

Dido - Still on My Mind

12 Likes