What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

2 Likes

spirit: future games,a magical kahauna dream. a lost classic imo

3 Likes

Andrew Lloyd Webber - Evita

2 Likes

The Doors - Morrison Hotel.

21 Likes

81SRrXHp9HL.SS500

On original vinyl…

16 Likes

Ella Fitzgerald - Clap Hands Here Comes Charlie!.

11 Likes

7 Likes

Thanks to whomever posted this and intrigued me enough to look into it - my copy arrived today from the UK.

12 Likes

Beatboxing monk ?

1 Like

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Dam the Torpedoes.

16 Likes

Alabama 3 Power in the Blood

10 Likes

Really enjoying this newly discovered band (for me) Grateful Dead, this one American Beauty has been on constant play since I got it. I have 2 other albums, Workingmans Dead and Aoxomoxoa. Looking through their catalog I’m staggered by the amount of albums out there and a lot seem to be live albums, need some suggestions re what to purchase next.

14 Likes

Bob Dylan Rough and Rowdy Ways

17 Likes

Been serching for this on vinyl for a while, new album arrives today

Grateful Dead. It’s a huge catalogue @Pete_the_painter . I have all their studio albums but it’s the live stuff I like best. Grateful Dead (skulls & roses) 1971 Live in Europe 1972 good place to start but the one I play the most is Reckoning which is an acoustic live album.

6 Likes

Cheers. If is a live album I’d definitely prefer an acoustic. I’ll have a look on HD Tracks they have most of the stuff. :+1:

Their website has a whole range of concerts to listen to. There are huge posts on the SH site about which are best. Worth investigating.

2 Likes

Grateful Dead, Live/Dead , cd rip

All this talk of 'the Dead… I had to play what, to me, is their best album :slight_smile:

On office PC - work day.

5 Likes

Helen Fielding on Desert Island Discs. 2 cigarettes. 1 glass of Chardonnay. 6 squares of Cadbury’s Dairy Milk.

4 Likes