What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

Very much enjoying the latest outing from Mr Weller on both CD & LP
I’ve long been a fan since The Jam, The Style Council went off my radar but all his solo albums to date just seem to keep getting better
R-15564069-1593701652-1565.jpeg

2 Likes

14 Likes

Syd Barrett - The Madcap Laughs
On Vinyl

11 Likes

Art Pepper - Meets the Rhythm Section

15 Likes

one of his best. great stuff

1 Like

Fine modern prog rock-

5 Likes

My last for the day Lou Reed Legendary Hearts.

5 Likes

10cc

14 Likes

Muddy Waters - Folk Singer

Unknown

Question (to myself), do I buy the AP vinyl version?

19 Likes

I have asked myself the same question

1 Like

Led Zeppelin III
On Vinyl

27 Likes

Strictly speaking I have blown my budget for this month and then some. TBH it sounds pretty good via Tidal. I will keep listening over the next few weeks and see what August brings.

There is way too much vinyl to choose from.

ATB,

Mike

1 Like

The Best of AWB Let’s Go Round Again

11 Likes

I have just spent the last 30 mins looking for this, convinced it had a blue spine! It’s yellow!

Question for ewemon, are his other albums worth looking for, I see you can still pick vinyl up second hand

Atb
Kk

1 Like

Soft Machine - Hidden Details

Just got around to playing this. Yikes it’s good! £2.99 well spent, I’d say!

9 Likes

26 years since these guys recorded Moodswing. Since then, they have all gone on to individual fame. Now the reunion.

9 Likes

Famous Lebanese oud player teams up with Western jazz musicians on this 1987 CD and the result is stunning.

6 Likes

Don’t know the record but picture is great!

1 Like

3 Likes

Now playing…

Marilyn Crispell - One Dark Night I Left My Silent Heart

Marilyn Crispell (Piano, Soundboard, Percussion) and David Rothenberg (Bass Clarinet, Clarinet).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… kicking off this Friday morning with Marilyn’s ‘One Dark Night I Left My Silent Heart.’ The piano and clarinet are sounding mighty fine this morning and an excellent selection to wake up and start the day…

4 Likes