What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

Larkin Poe - Self Made Man

1 Like

Uncle Tupelo - Still Feel Gone

5 Likes

On vinyl:

4 Likes

9 Likes

Great album. never heard of him till derek whittington at sound advice recommended this album. I still play it often all these years later.

I watched this on the BBC last week which was amazing to to see again. Sounds much better through Qobuz though.

10 Likes

Don Henley - Building The Perfect Beast

16 Likes

Managed to get his autograph… got lost when i moved house

Steely Dan - Alive In America - 1995 Giant / Japan CD / BVCG 643

Are you gatherin’ up the tears
Have you had enough of mine

12 Likes

I was introduced to him by Bruce McQueen at Spaldings of Addiscome… just shows that dealers have good taste in music as well.

1 Like

On Vinyl:

15 Likes

George Harrison - Living In The Material World.

8 Likes

Dion - Blues With Friends

9 Likes

Half speed master

14 Likes

John Eliot Gardiner - Beethoven 3rd Symphony “Eroica” from this set. This is such a marvellous interpretation.

9 Likes

Nice looking vinyl. What colour is that?

1 Like

Can | 1978
This album has also been released as The Legendary Can and Inner Space. Their early material is best but this slight change in musical direction stands up pretty well.

5 Likes

Supposed to be purple :smile:

1 Like

Now playing…

Eleni Karaindrou - Tous des oiseaux

Eleni Karaindrou (Piano), Savina Yannatou (Voice), Alexandros Botinis (Violoncello), Stella Gadedi (Flute), Vangelis Christopoulos (Oboe), Yannis Evangelatos (Bassoon), Dinos Hadjiiordanou (Accordion), Aris Dimitriadis (Mandolin), Maria Bildea (Harp), Sokratis Sinopoulos (Constantinoble Lyra, Lute), Nikos Paraoulakis (Ney), Stefanos Dorbarakis (Kanonaki), Giorgos Kontoyannis (Cretan Lyra, Percussion), String Orchestra and Eleni Karaindrou Ensemble.

Streaming on Qobus… kicking off this Wednesday morning with this January 2019 release from Eleni and she and the orchestra is sounding mighty fine!

1 Like

I dealt with Bruce - he led me down some expensive upgrades !