What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

Ideal for a lazy Saturday evening :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Just love this album Primal Scream Give out but don’t give up, one of Glasgows finest and the reworking on this this album is superb one of my finest musical albums

Just be beware only on 45, but that’s why I love the Lingo 4, that green light

13 Likes

What a stonking band Mr. Scott put together for this amazing Celtic (with a hard “c”) knees up. I keep trying to explain to my wife that "And A Bang On The Ear) is apparently a term of affection, but she’s not really buying it.

8 Likes

Amy Holland…wife of ex Doobie Mike McDonald…music very different. More David Crosby et al. Very nice.

1 Like

13 Likes

51Tg15QMqQL.SY355

On vinyl… :notes: :+1:

14 Likes

On vinyl. From the Five Years box set

15 Likes

Keith Jarrett Trio - The Cure

Actually I’m only playing one track, Blame It On My Youth. This is absolutely beautiful, with no grunting, squeaking or anything else that Mr Jarrett is usually prone to. This is almost up there with Bill Evans’s version of My Foolish Heart from the Village Vanguard,1961, for absolute gorgeousness!! I say “almost”, because nothing could quite share the same plane.

6 Likes

Great album :slight_smile:

Pink Floyd Delicate Sound Of Thunder 232785

14 Likes

11 Likes

Now Playing…

Lizz Wright - Dreaming Wide Awake

Streaming on NAS… kicking off this Sunday morning with Lizz and her fantastic ‘Dreaming Wide Awake’ album. Lizz has an absolutely beautiful voice and a perfect album to start off with on todays journey, one sweet album!

9 Likes

12 Likes

Thanks very much, Ewen. A keeper.

Beware those nasty grumbly grimblies!

In the Land of Grey and Pink - Caravan

13 Likes

Just finished cleaning another batch of Vinyl, forgot I even had this so time for a play:

1 Like

12 Likes

Low [1977]
Joining @TheKevster with one of my favourite Bowie albums.

20 Likes

Ese & The Vooduu People - Up In Smoke, on vinyl… :sunglasses: :notes:

16 Likes