What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

…it is reciprocated, I ended up buying all of Amos Lee’s albums after you went on a love fest with Amos awhile ago. I think you increased his worldwide sales from the members on here buying his albums!

6 Likes

A little different with the organ but real nice.

1 Like

What tracks are you getting an early listen to? Loving Ghosts

New Pearl Jam due shortly. The complete MTV Unplugged show I believe.

I feel sometimes like a Father watching a child grow. I have said this before on here your musical tastes have broadened so much. When you first posted on here I never thought you would have an interest in some of the musical genres you now post. Keep freeing your mind it’s life changing.

7 Likes

cover
Joshua James and Reesa James- Dreams of Karen. Their interpretation of a bunch of Carpenters songs.

1 Like

Brilliant Beth Hart gig from earlier this year. An official recording not released.

5 Likes

Now playing…

Manu Katché - Neighbourhood

Manu Katché (Drums), Tomasz Stanko (Trumpet), Jan Garbarek (Tenor Saxophone), Marcin Wasilewski (Piano) and Slawomir Kurkiewicz (Double-Bass).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… moving towards the end of the day and taking this fabulous ‘Neighbourhood’ album out for a spin and Manu and this very talented quintet are sounding sublime! I do love this album…

12 Likes

Lou Reed New York Remastered

13 Likes

2 Likes

Brings back my Uni. days… Sat in my little room with eyes closed and the lights off, so you couldn’t tell it was only 10ft by 8ft, sat on the bed with back against the wall listening to this. Simpler, happy days.

2 Likes

There are some really excellent tracks on this album.

1 Like

The Band meets The Wurzels !

3 Likes

I genuinely can’t decide from that description whether to give it a go or not. :grinning:

7 Likes

Go on you know you want to :sunglasses:

3 Likes

thanks for the information :+1:

Nils Lofgren - Yes! Keith Don’t Go! Please!

13 Likes

I you like the Wuzels then the first track is for you if you like The Band with a soupçon of prog then the rest is for you and it’s on the Vertigo label.

3 Likes

Sold.

3 Likes