What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

1 Like

Only just got to listen to, pretty impressive. Poor Angus is paying for that now.

2 Likes

18 Likes

Now playing…

Michel Benita - Looking At Sounds

Michel Benita (Double Bass, Laptop), Matthieu Michel (Fluegelhorn), Jozef Dumoulin (Fender Rhodes, Electronics) and Philippe Garcia (Drums, Electronics).

Streaming on Qobuz (88.2/24)… I took out this album for a spin yesterday and enjoyed it quite a bit. Since I uploaded the 3.5.1 firmware I thought I would take something familiar out for a spin. Opening track sounds fantastic, as it did yesterday, so far - so good. A wonderful quartet and worth the time to give this new release a spin… As I like to say, sounding so sweet!

6 Likes

Now playing…

Andrew Cyrille Quartet - The Declaration Of Musical Independence

Andrew Cyrille (Drums, Percussion), Bill Frisell (Guitar), Richard Teitelbaum (Piano, Synthesizer) and Ben Street (Bass).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… continuing on this afternoon with this fine album from Andrew and it is sounding sublime! A very talented and fantastic quartet…

7 Likes

A powerful and beautiful performance

4 Likes
4 Likes

4 Likes

The band is called Stretch or possibly in 1974 Fleetwood Mac - interesting story like Peter Green and the egg and potato man.

They wrote a song about the debacle - which was a hit. Not a bad album.

3 Likes

Pink Floyd, A Saucerful Of Secrets, cd rip

So cleaning up some albums on the server I accidentally deleted ALL my PF records! PANIC! Thank God for backups… 20 mins later all back the way it should.

Anyway… in the mucking about I thought I’d play a PF album from their earlier days.

13 Likes

Great album but, tbh, I have a bit of a softspot for Charisma Records.

1 Like

Wow👍

1 Like

Unknown
an oldie but goodie to start the day.

3 Likes

Brilliant album by the Davids

2 Likes

Steel Pulse supporting The Royal Protectors Of Mauna Kea

:heart:

2 Likes

:+1:

4 Likes

This album of Monk covers by Teodross Avery is fast becoming a firm favourite…

3 Likes

@AndyP the AC/DC video is fake as this is!

3 Likes

Mick Kolassa and the Taylor Made Blues Band - 149 Delta Avenue

1 Like