What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

91tfpFQLYKL.SS500

On original vinyl… :+1: :notes:

20 Likes

The latest Eels set

11 Likes

Her latest which is just out this week is currently winging its way to me. Very limited edition as all the discs were sent out by registered post from the US to make sure they arrive.

Has a triple coming out in December.

1 Like

8 Likes

Connie Evingson - Gypsy in My Soul - April in Paris. I do feel like sitting at a street side cafe in Paris even if it’s just in my head.

2 Likes

After catching up with My Cold Chisel listening session i found this CD Rip and realised where id heard her before.

1 Like

Could you tell me more? I see the three new Boots albums on Bandcamp.

5 Likes

She has a wonderful voice, her album It’s A Mans Mans World has been in my collection since the 70s. :+1:

Its awesome gave me goosebumps !!! Enjoyed the Cold Chisel stuff as well

1 Like

Is the Mans World Album a studio one or live?

It’s a studio album, I think it may have been her first. It’s probably not on any of the streaming services and like a lot of stuff from that era hard to get. Definitely worth tracks down.

image image
Both on vinyl

19 Likes

Will get my mate on it he sent me a load of Cold Chisel Stuff from Oz Cheers Pete !!!

1 Like

Bill Evans Trio - Portrait In Jazz.

10 Likes

9 Likes

Metallica - …and Justice For All.

This is where the Timing in Naims PRaT comes in to it’s own. Your system will need to be at it’s best to give this album the justice it deserves. It is complex and incisive, hard hitting and easy for a system to mess it up.
Notoriously, the bass is almost missing due to differences of opinion in the mixing stage. Nonetheless, a fine hard driving metal album.

7 Likes

14 Likes

Starting my day with Renee Geyer’s 74 classic It’s A Man’s Man’s World. Prompted by @Xenasys early post.

2 Likes

I am a rock (particulalry prog rock) person generally but this song just blew my mind. Miley Cyrus - Midnight Sky. Particularly the live version at BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge is simply stunning. She sings so well and the song is so good. I am acutally looling to buy her new album.

1 Like