What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

Another classic from Joe Jackson.

7 Likes

Steve Miller Band - Wide River.

7 Likes

Idling away the day in my lonesome fareless cab with the lockdown Blues. Seen this artist Chris Stapleton mentioned a few times here recently, not heard of him before, so just taking a dip.
It’s really quite good
20201201_141259

11 Likes

Trampled Under Foot - Badlands
Debut Blues Soul album with a touch of gospel, rock and funk performed by the three Schnebelen siblings, the album shows off Danielle’s dynamic vocal range. The album was produced by Tony Braunagel, of Robert Cray fame.

4 Likes

Or any musicians.

A few years ago at work we had a Danish guy in his 30s early 40s over in the London office and I said to him Christian I really don’t know any Danish pop or rock bands and he said yes let me have a think about that. The next day he came over and said in all honesty I kid you not that he had been thinking about my question and yes he did know one artist Victor Borge.

1 Like

Looks good! I’ve “favourited” it to play later
:+1:

1 Like

I can understand why he didn’t mention Aqua :laughing:

1 Like

I’m like you, if it was bettered, I’ve yet to hear that other version

I cherish the LP box set I bought when I was 20 or so, it plays wonderfully to this day

Beethoven late quartets ABQ

Claude

5 Likes

continuing with a great live album.

10 Likes

I have the same box-set, it gets a lot of play here.

1 Like

22 Likes

Pink Floyd - Delicate Sound of Thunder (2019 Remix)

12 Likes

Samantha Crain - A Small Death

2 Likes

New album on CD from up-and-coming UK altoist Neale and her quartet (Pete Bernstein on guitar, Dave Green on bass and drummer Steve Brown).

4 Likes

1 Like

Dread. Hope tomorrow is non stop business. Depends where you are based but I know it’s been tough for some of you cabbies.

Tapper Zukie. MPLA.

3 Likes

Moonmadness | 1976
Some gentle aulde prog by Camel to wind down with.

14 Likes

Yeehah! Wanted something fun so here’s the southern rock chick interpretation of a bunch of covers by them thar Poe gals

4 Likes

Third World - (L-R) Journey to Addis/Third World/96° In the Shade.

A trio of reggae fusion albums which have been part of my life since they were released in the mid to late seventies. I generally play these ones back to back since one album is never enough.

10 Likes