What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

Streaming on Qobuz, this album sounds incredible in HR.

4 Likes

13 Likes

5 Likes

This Pat Metheny album is out on the 20th, a few tracks on Qobuz. Sounds good.

6 Likes

Mary Coughlan - Love for Sale - WAV CD rip
@James_C mentioned this recently, so giving it a stream from the NAS. Wonderful live album from Mary, jazzy settings, she can drag great joy or great sadness from a song, and her fantastic vocals are matched by the great Richie Buckley on sax.

5 Likes

Tuxedo - Tuxedo II

Just wonderful, 1958 ?

9 Likes

Outstanding track.

1 Like

This was on the future Qobuz album list…never liked or got the Smith,s…but like this track, from a new live album or great studio album. I am up for this👍

3 Likes

Danny Wilson - Meet Danny Wilson

danny wilson

Another original UK vinyl, with the exuberant Dundonians in sparkling poptastic form. The band, which included at least two genuine musical prodigies, were one of the best live acts I saw in the late Eighties. Think choreographed horn section, rock’n’roll accordion (!) and loud Caledonian banter.

5 Likes

Joe Satriani

Edward

4 Likes

10 Likes

1 Like

Before fine recording

5 Likes

3 Likes

Oh but the original cover is so much better.

5 Likes

Scissor Sisters - Scissor Sisters - WAV CD rip
Great pop, catchy number after catchy number , with glam style and a lot of vocal weirdness.

7 Likes

Neil Young Come a Time - hadn’t listened to this in quite a while, and suddenly found the title track rolling through my brain, so I scratched the itch.

16 Likes

Art Pepper is one of my very favourites, and having been to the Vanguard a few years ago it’s rather lovely to imagine him playing there, with a beer on the table.

10 Likes

Ahmad Jamal featuring Yusef Lateef - Live at the Olympia, 2012

6 Likes