What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

Jackson Brown - Late for the Sky [1974]

11 Likes

Tori Amos - The Beekeeper

13 Likes

Glad you are enjoying it

1 Like

Some new prog

13 Likes

Excellent acoustic album. The last track Four Strong Winds is one of my favourite NY tracks.

16 Likes

Written by Ian Tyson, NY did a fantastic version with The Band in the extended edition of the Last Waltz album.

2 Likes

Nashvilles Queen of the Blues whose band in the 60’s included people such as Jimi Hendrix, Bobby Blue Band and Billy Cox

4 Likes

5 x LP - Mack Avenue : )

Feeling in the chilled out zone tonight! :smile:

7 Likes

My favourite Tori album, sublime

1 Like

One of the great Doobie albums…Pat Simmons on vocals, Tiran Porter,s bass playing was superb.

10 Likes

For those who think Steven Wilson is so great, in Porcupine Tree with the magic with colleagues it was even better for me.
So sad they will not play together anymore.

12 Likes

Oops, my hd-download has the correct cover, will pay more attention in the future. :grin:

Haven’t heard the Bands version or the original but I really like Neils cover.

The Band - The Last Waltz - WAV CD rip
From the 4 CD extended set, the Band’s farewell gig, with their friends helping out. This disc has Clapton, Neil Young, Joni, Neil Diamond and Van Morrison, the whole thing is full of joyous music making. This disc has the beautiful version of Four Strong Winds that made me scroll for it.

12 Likes

He did a great version, I love it. The original is recorded by Ian and Sylvia, Neil sings lead on the Last Waltz version. All fantastic versions of a fantastic song.

1 Like

15 Likes

Espers

Espers II

First time listening to Espers, brilliant, I am sure this will grow with more play’s to become an essential album.

Edward

8 Likes

Now playing…

Tori Amos - The Beekeeper

Streaming on TIDAL… a mention from @Graeme and @Antz above had me place this in the TIDAL Queue and take this 2005 release out for a spin. Opening track is sounding sublime and looking forward to the rest of the album!

6 Likes

Espers offshoot

6 Likes