What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

Matthews Southern Comfort - The New Mine

4 Likes

Lee Perry - The Upsetter - Essential Madness from the Scratch Files.

Settling in for the long haul today; sun’s oot in North Yorks., Kamado’s warming up nicely, beer’s chilled, so what better than the brilliantly bonkers Lee Perry? :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Nick Drake Five Leaves Left.

16 Likes

John Coltrane - Giant Steps

I just played this, the vinyl version purchased from WHS for the ridiculously cheap price of just £5.99 and am now comparing it with the CD version I have on the NS01. I must say the CD version wins by quite some margin, it being far easier to discern what’s going on.

14 Likes

Afternoon Dave, grand weather here in Yorkshire isn’t it!, although not as hot as yesterday (yet ? ).What have you got chilling?, I.ve got Sol, Tiger, Bierra Moretti and Peroni if you fancy one :laughing: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

1 Like

Far out!

11 Likes

After listening to the Esher demos twice, time for more Fabs

Abbey Road, the sessions discs, “Here Comes The Sun” indeed.

16 Likes

Hullawrer, Alan,

These are my favoured choice in cold beers … ah’ll fling ye some ower, if ye like. :laughing:

3 Likes

Go for it :laughing: :+1:

1 Like

Casiopea - Thunder Live - 2002 Village / Japan CD / VRCL 2223

Awesome Mix 1 & 2. Great tunes from the 70’s for this sunny afternoon.

4 Likes

images (22)

I’m another person who took advantage of this on vinyl from WHSmith Online for the silly price of £5.99. First play right now, sounds pretty decent (I’ve got the album on CD, but haven’t heard it in a while so can’t compare the two).

12 Likes

Art Pepper - meets The Rhythm Section

15 Likes

My last for the day. I haven’t played this for ages, Miles Davis Kind of Blue. Take care.

20 Likes

One of the masterpieces from 1959. Might have to rethink my post #17690.

Alice Cooper - Billion Dollar Babies, my favourite album fron Vincent and the boys.

7 Likes

what a line up! i have the vinyl…

1 Like

Miles Davis - Bitches Brew Live

I remember I bought this for about £3. What a bargain for such an exciting album!

14 Likes

James McMurtry and The Heartless Bastards - Live in Aught -Three. Great, underrated storyteller.

1 Like