What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

Jonathan Richman. Rock n roll. I love Jonathan Richman. This is my favourite album which I originally bought on vinyl. I saw him live at Eric’s and yes he is bonkers.

3 Likes

12 Likes

5 Likes

An excellent Texas blues album in amongst a number of really good albums that Mark has produced.

3 Likes

The CD master of Mercury In Retrograde is sounding really great (if I do say so myself). Just waiting for the cover to be finished and we can go into manufacture!

11 Likes

Lee Ritenour - Alive In L.A. - 1997 GRP / US CD / GRD 9882

lritenourliveinLA

5 Likes

Ian Gillan and The Javelins.

2 Likes

Posted earlier…thought i would spin

3 Likes

Now playing…

AKKU Quintet - Molecules

Thierry Lüthy (Tenor Saxophone), Markus Ischer (Guitar), Maja Nydegger (Piano, Keys, Hammond), Andi Schnellmann (Bass) and Manuel Pasquinelli (Drums).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… continuing on this afternoon with another of AKKY Quintet’s albums and they are sounding mighty fine!

1 Like

Keef Hartley . The battle of nw6. Once again thanks to @anon71888798 for highlighting these wonderful British blues albums from the 60s. Difficult to obtain hard copies not helped by streaming provider refusing access to track 6.

3 Likes

There are four albums - they only seem to have three on Quboz. I cannot see their new release Depart on Quboz but it is on spotify however !

1 Like

front

All of a sudden I felt the urge to listen to “You Shook Me”.:sunglasses:

19 Likes

My last for this evening. Tom Pettys home demo of You Don’t Know How it Feels which may be part of the up and coming Wildflowers Deluxe set depending upon what his family feel like should be on the new set.

5 Likes

Which will leave you Dazed and Confused…

3 Likes

317WYBHGGDL.AC

On vinyl…

6 Likes

@apye There is a fantastic version of the Love Theme from the film ‘Spartacus’ on Timepeace.

4 Likes

Now playing…

AKKU Quintet - Aeon

Michael Gilsenan (Saxophone), Markus Ischer (Guitar), Maja Nydegger (Keys), Andi Schnellmann (Bass) and Manuel Pasquinelli (Drums).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/24)… continuing on this afternoon with the wonderful tunes from this fine quintet and enjoying the music quite a bit!

1 Like

Natalie Merchant - Tigerlily.

16 Likes