What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Have already pre-ordered for that very reason!

The guitar playing is just outstanding and for me the cherry on the top is the vocal pairing of Trey Anatasio and Susan Tedeschi especially her harmony/backing vocals.

13 Likes

9 Likes

Genesis, Nursery Cryme, cd rip

In the office on my own and up to volume ‘8’ on the desk PC. :slight_smile:

Genesis at their very best :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Alexandra Conunova - Vivaldi: Le Quattro Stagioni.

3 Likes

Ohio Players Honey

6 Likes

Rumer, into colour. Somehow this makes me think of Nightwish bye bye beautiful. Polar opposite to one another. Rumer’s anger comes off so softly. Nightwish’s bye bye beautiful is crushingly thunderous. :relaxed:

8 Likes

Gave the 135s & speakers a good workout !

11 Likes

Peggy Lee, the best of Miss Peggy Lee. Got to remember to skip track 11 - Fever because my pooches are guaranteed to go gaga. :joy:

Thanks heaps @AlanP for the mention.

5 Likes

Natalie Merchant

16 Likes

Fruup - Future Legends.

1 Like

Blondie - Vivir en La Habana, 2019

5 Likes

Julie London, the very best of. Caught the nostalgia bug after Peggy Lee (and yes my pooches went gaga because I skipped track 11 - fever late). As much as I love this, not playing all 9 hours of it and 216 tracks. Probably will stop after about 20. :relieved:

6 Likes

Trippy John. Quite an outfit.

I love Buddy’s drums at the start of Marbles

6 Likes

Beggars Opera - Act One.

3 Likes

Leo Sayer Silverbird

8 Likes

Adam Schultz - Soulful Distancing
Soulful Blues from the 18 year old guitar protege to Clarence Spady who lends his vocals and guitar to the album, along with dad Doug Schultz. A very fine album.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Rare Bird, Rare Bird, cd rip

Some old prog… lots of prog organ and electric piano from '69.

2 Likes

You certainly like your early prog :slight_smile: and there’s nothing wrong with that :slight_smile:

2 Likes