What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Now playing…

Eleni Karaindrou - Tous des oiseaux

Eleni Karaindrou (Piano), Savina Yannatou (Voice), Alexandros Botinis (Violoncello), Stella Gadedi (Flute), Vangelis Christopoulos (Oboe), Yannis Evangelatos (Bassoon), Dinos Hadjiiordanou (Accordion), Aris Dimitriadis (Mandolin), Maria Bildea (Harp), Sokratis Sinopoulos (Constantinoble Lyra, Lute), Nikos Paraoulakis (Ney), Stefanos Dorbarakis (Kanonaki), Giorgos Kontoyannis (Cretan Lyra, Percussion), String Orchestra and Eleni Karaindrou Ensemble.

Streaming on Qobus (48/24)… kicking off this Friday morning with this January 2019 release from Eleni and she and this large group of talented musicians, are sounding sublime! One very sweet album…

4 Likes

Bridget St. John - Ask Me No Questions.

3 Likes

Friday night music

16 Likes

Brilliant !

9 Likes

Loving this new 1969 Bill Evans live album.

11 Likes

The Black Keys ‎– Delta Kream
CD|2021

12 Likes

1974 original pressing…

15 Likes

Stunning !

16 Likes

Josefin Öhrn and The Liberation | Horse Dance | 2015
Lovely Swedish psychedelic krautrock on their debut album. They relocated to London a couple of years ago so, hopefully a fourth album will be in the making.

5 Likes

Scratches head as to why RSD vinyl of this title has yet to appear in the UK… :sloth:

One of the albums I would love to hear on a better system… 252, 552, S1 … ?

There is a global vinyl shortage, exacerbated by the few pressing plants still in operation being forced to operate at reduced capacity because of Covid…

Bob Dylan, Too Late. From the forthcoming release The Bootleg Series Volume 16.

6 Likes

I can help with a 252.

You know where I live!

1 Like

Yeah…but it did appear on RSD in the US. Delayed to Black Friday over here perhaps?

Anne Briggs.

6 Likes

Fantastic album imho.

1 Like

Hi Richard
I have seen you hugely upgrade your system over the last year or so (bit jealous I must admit) I would absolutely LOVE to hear it - I am in a much more knowledgeable place than I was last time I heard you system, and have listened to a huge amount of music since getting my NEW speakers ! - but the addiction is still there !!! Sadly I am ageing and there is a limit on what I consider prudent to spend on upgrades, but perhaps a couple more ???
Thanks for your reply - appreciated - hope you & family are well?

1 Like

4 Likes

Ryan Adams. Wednesdays. CD. Playing my other new one. There is one track right out of Neil Young’s Harvest Moon. Which is obviously OK.

91cmIB-nJJL.SS500

8 Likes