What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Bleed American by Jimmy Eat World. If you like fast guitar music, this is simply unbeatable.

2 Likes

Haim ‎– Women In Music Pt. III
CD|2020

5 Likes

John Renbourn - Sir John Alot of Merrie Englandes Musyk Thyng & Ye Grene Knyghte.

8 Likes

Angela - Caixa Cubo

Sade, velvet class

I’m guessing “stunning” was her middle name, what an artist.

20 Likes

Oh my, why are there only four tracks on this gem.
Can’t stop listening to this beautiful collection.
The closing track makes you get something in your eye.

3 Likes

Shelagh McDonald - Stargazer.

4 Likes

My old guitar teacher got me into SRV many years ago and I still marvel at Stevie’s technique (alas mine is somewhat lacking!). This is the Analogue Productions 45rpm edition of Soul to Soul and mighty fine it is too

21 Likes

I enjoyed my first listen. One downfall of my streaming is having no credits. I know Jackson is great guitarist, but there appears to be some other guitarist playing really tasty. I believe David Lindley use to fill that role, not sure whether he still does and who additionally. Wikipedia usually has pretty good credit info but nothing created yet on this album that I could find.

More listens this weekend.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Transmission - Djinn

1 Like

Sade has passed the baton to David Sylvian

8 Likes

Fairport Convention - Liege & Lief.

17 Likes

I have to agree, stunning

1 Like

Bog standard late 1970s vinyl. This doesn’t have the enormous scope and ambition of Songs In The Key Of Life, but it’s a more concise statement. Great use of synths.

23 Likes

Massive Attack - 100th Window

12 Likes

A piano trio led by Martin Wasilrwski recorded in 2000 on the Polish jazz NOT TWO label.

3 Likes

Test driving the new cart. Radiohead’s Hail to the Thief sounds alright :grinning:

15 Likes

Go Hana, go.

4 Likes

Danielle Miraglia, bright shining star. Very nice country blues! Just her dynamic voice, guitar and a violin. Very nice intimate experience. Thanks @seakayaker!

2 Likes