CD - QueenProductions Ltd 2011 : )

Freddie Mercury - vocals, piano
Brian May - guitar(s), harmonium, piano, vocals
Roger Taylor - drums, percussion, timpani, rhythm guitar, vocals
John Deacon - bass guitar, acoustic guitar

Album recorded July - Nov 1976 / released 10th Dec 1976

<>

:balloon: Happy Birthday Roger Taylor! :birthday: :cake: :stuck_out_tongue:

born on 26 July 1949 at West Norfolk & Lynn Hospital in King’s Lynn, Norfolk :uk:

72 years old Today! :drum: :grinning:

19 Likes

Paul Weller - Wild Wood.

15 Likes

Waylon Jennings - Honky Tonk Heroes.

5 Likes

Loretta Lynn - Coal Miner’s Daughter.

5 Likes

Melody Gardot, my one and only thrill. My introduction song to Melody Gardot, still sounds as wonderful as it ever did. Never get sick of it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Tammy Wynette - Stand By Your Man.

4 Likes

1978 Japanese vinyl version of the Floyd’s best album:

18 Likes

Due to a recommendation in the Grand Cafe by @NigelB, rather enjoying this one :smiley:

8 Likes

Analog Productions/QRP 45 pressing of LA Woman. I miss the transparent window of the original jacket but the sound! OMG

19 Likes

Patsy Cline - Showcase.

5 Likes

Fatoumata Diawara - Fenfo

and a nice video…

6 Likes

Mary Black, by the time it gets dark. It is morning down under, but it sounds just as nice. :relaxed:

12 Likes

David Allan Coe - Once Upon a Rhyme.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Hi Blackstar, yes I love No Frontiers and the standout for me is Columbus, stunning, as a single track it is probably my favourite Mary Black track.

I just think as an overall album that Babes has a more complete feel to it.

I think some of it also has to do with the production, which is utterly consistent from song to song, on No Frontiers I think the production varies a bit on some of the songs. None are badly produced, just slight variations.

1 Like

Thanks Blackstar, it does appear from yours, The Kevster and Romany’s replies that as I suspected it’s the Black vinyl pressed at RTI that has been well recieved.
I listened to some online sound samples of this latest Yellow Marbled pressing last night and I could detect some noise.
Asking prices for the Black Vinyl pressings are now unreasonably high, I will hold out and hope that the Black gets a re pressing.
Thanks also to @TheKevster & @Romany for taking the time
:heart:

3 Likes

Love that, remember way back freaking out some friends, who had been “partaking”, with that album especially the bit where someone runs down stairs and swats the fly or whatever it is, brilliant!
:heart:

1 Like

Kenny Barron Other Places / 2003 Universal / EU CD / 5196692

Kenny Barron Piano
Bobby Hutcherson Vibraphone
Mino Cinelu Percussion
Victor Lewis Drums
Ralph Moore Saxophones
Rufus Reid Bass

5 Likes

Yello, Flag Remaster 6, cd rip

Starting at the end of the alphabet today. Cranked up as loud as the PC speakers can stand :wink:

14 Likes