What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Ian’s pace( pun intended), perfect timing and rhythm have always made him one of my favourite drummers as well.

1 Like

The Cars - Candy-O.

12 Likes

UK early vinyl pressing, bought in the Summer of 1980.

22 Likes

Be-Bop Deluxe - Axe Victim

18 Likes

Gentle well crafted songs. Voice and guitar. Feeling like she is in the room. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

The Pretenders.

17 Likes

I actually think this live album is better than Stage.

14 Likes

17 Likes

Luv it !

Just put this on - great stuff !!!

11 Likes

A Flock of Seagulls.

4 Likes

Bit jazzed out so turning to some top live kraut rock from Amon Duul in a Croydon pub on UA vinyl. Fizzing with electricity and some banshee vocals from Renate. Seem to remember this was 99p on release!

9 Likes

I’ll just leave this here

8 Likes

Blondie - Plastic Letters.

16 Likes

Lee Scratch Perry Heavy Rain

Sounding great in the car on the way home! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Enjoying this with a glass of red wine🍷

3 Likes

The National - Sleep Well Beast. I’ve had this a few years but unlike their earlier release, High Violet, I’ve not played it that much. Giving it some attention now.

12 Likes

Haven’t given this a spin in a long while.

15 Likes

Playing this:

katy

To celebrate getting tickets for this:

steely dan

Woo-hoo!

16 Likes

All About Eve. CD. 1989. Difficult to describe: Melodic, Dreamy, Rock, Goth, etc. Lovely songs.

" Scarlet and Other Stories is the second studio album by All About Eve. It was held to be considerably darker both in tone and lyrics than their first album, All About Eve . The relationship between lead singer Julianne Regan and guitarist Tim Bricheno broke down during the album’s recording and production, and Regan later said that she hadn’t wept as much in her life as she had during the making of this album."

7 Likes