What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

12 Likes

UK first press vinyl from 1993.

11 Likes

Bachman–Turner Overdrive - Not Fragile.

6 Likes

@ Satori,

George Thorogood and the Destroyers - Live in Boston 1982.

That’s it mate, you’ve done it now, it’s an all nighter George Thorogood and the Delaware Destroyers, Chez Dave, and yes, the Les Paul is plugged in … could get extremely LOUD!

11 Likes

The Beatles, currently listening to the “white album’s” remix on blu ray disc. Like all these projects, there are some tracks that are winners and there are some misses.

17 Likes

Talking Heads - Stop Making Sense, CD rip. David Byrne singing Psycho Killer in the Jonathan Demme film still one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen.

18 Likes

Foghat - Energized.

5 Likes

It never ceases to amaze me how wonderful these recordings from the 50’s are, both on a performance and SQ level. Oooooh the rasp on Sonny’s sax makes me smile every time.

14 Likes

Montrose.

3 Likes

On CD, perhaps this is Scott’s most out there album.

6 Likes

Led Zeppelin, III. Starting my morning down under in a different way with loads of energy. :wink:

24 Likes

Danielle Miraglia - Bright Shining Stars
CD|2020

Got this based on @seakayaker posting a few weeks ago. A few tracks in and enjoying this blues album.

6 Likes

Julie London - The Best Of The Liberty Years, spotted this yesterday in a charity shop for a whole one pound. I haven’t checked yet and I probably already have most of the tracks, but you can’t have to much Julie, and this release sounds fab.

11 Likes

Earth Wind & Fire All 'N All / 2012 Columbia / Japan Blu-spec CD / Paper Sleeve / SICP20358

15 Likes

Deep Purple - Fireball.

18 Likes

KT Tunstall, eye to the telescope. Have been wanting to give this a spin for a while. Now is the time! :relaxed:

16 Likes

I saw Foghat in the 1972/73 time frame in Savanna, Georgia and they were wonderful. Earth, Wind and Fire was the opening act that evening and were on fire and they stole the show! One of the best nights of music I can recall…

4 Likes

I saw Santana in the 70s with Earth Wind and Fire as the support act, I’d never heard of them, they were amazing and blew Santana away.

4 Likes

Truly priceless moments to treasure, especially considering that Earth, Wind and Fire were the opening act! Wishing you a lovely day :relaxed:

2 Likes

Blue Öyster Cult - Agents of Fortune.

7 Likes