Litfiba El Diablo

1 Like

17 Likes

The pineapple thief your wilderness
The_Pineapple_Thief_Your_Wilderness_Cover_Art

9 Likes

In Hearing of Atomic Rooster.

4 Likes

Fancied hearing my favourite Zep album, Tidal seems to only offer the later re-ruined by Mutt And Jeff edition.
20210805_144846
Shame
:heart:

22 Likes

3 Blind Mice on the drums!

1 Like

4 Likes

CD - Colomba Records, Switzerland 1991 : )

It’s not easy to read books under candlelight :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :candle:
After yesterdays 9 hour power-cut the system is powered back up again! :electric_plug:

First listen; an excellent and eclectic mix of tracks with some ahead of the times from 3 decades ago :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

5 Likes

Vanilla Fudge - Renaissance.

3 Likes

Now them good ol’ southern boys - well Brixton - Alabama 3 Blues on CD. Ripping or yee-haw as they say south of the river!

5 Likes

Prefab Sprout - I Trawl The Megahertz. Different from the usual PF album, being largely instrumental with a lot of voice overs, which might not be to everyone’s taste, but I quite like it.

9 Likes

Tedeschi Trucks Band ft. Trey Anastasia - Layla Revisited (live)

Roughly 50 years on, a homage to the original but with enough about it in its own right too. I can see myself giving it a lot of plays. A present from one of my brothers

9 Likes

New Order, Low-life, on Factory Records (FACT 100). In the original tracing paper sleeve, bought on the day of release back in 1985. Not one of their better efforts, looking back on it.

8 Likes

Now playing…

Eleni Karaindrou: Tours des oiseaux

Eleni Karaindrou (Piano), Dinos Hadjiiordanou (Accordion), Yannis Evangelatos (Bassoon), Argyro Seira (Concertmaster), Stella Gadedi (Flute), Maria Bildea (Harp), Stefanos Dorbarakis (Kanun), Sokratis Sinopoulos (Lyre, Lute), Aris Dimitriadis (Mandolin), Nikos Paraoulakis (Ney), Vangelis Christopoulos (Oboe), Giorgos Kontoyannis (Percussion, Lyre), Alexandros Botinis (Violoncello) and Savina Yannatou (Vocals).

Streaming on Qobuz (48/24)… kicking off this morning with Eleni with a wonderful & talented group of musicians with this beautiful album and they are sounding sublime! …a perfect way to ease into the day.

2 Likes

Slightly strange “ prog /folk “ album from 1973

2 Likes

Did you have a copy of their Sordide Sentimental release?

Just out yesterday. Great for the Friday drive home from work!

1 Like

New Order’s? No, because they didn’t do one. I do have TWO copies of the Joy Division one, though - a genuine one and one of the mid-80s forgeries. I also have the Durutti Column and Throbbing Gristle Sordide Sentimentale releases…