What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Mercyful Fate - Melissa.

2 Likes

George Harrison - Living In The Material World, listening to the beautifully packaged release which includes bonus dvd.

9 Likes

On vinyl… :sunglasses: :notes: :grin:

21 Likes

Laura Marling - Alas I Cannot Swim…
On vinyl… :+1:t3: :sunglasses: :notes:

9 Likes

I see Hipgnosis have been shopping again.

16 Likes

Dug this out, think I was given it. 10cc early compilation. Includes b sides and odds and sods. Lots of different styles and good fun. In fact, “having a Tear-Gas of a time”.

12 Likes

Genesis - Selling England By The Pound
On Blu-ray

20 Likes

Iron Maiden - The Number of the Beast.

10 Likes

One sided LP4 from this vinyl box set… :sunglasses: :+1:t3: :notes:

10 Likes

The rain has stopped, the sun is shining so unleashed the inner hippy with this symphonic prog. Dave Brons is a Bradford based musician. A chance find on Band camp. Floats my boat.

2 Likes

Steve Winwood - Roll With It, classy pop rock.

17 Likes

Various – Industrial Strength Bluegrass
CD|2021

“During the middle decades of the 20th century, the factories of southwestern Ohio drew hundreds of thousands of migrants from Appalachia, including innumerable musicians. Industrial Strength Bluegrass celebrates the music that these migrants made and loved, and explores a pivotal moment in the history of bluegrass and country music at large.”

Songs performed by today’s musicians.

4 Likes

LP time - Love this double album of fine stuff from Donald !!!

11 Likes

Back at the stables after a fabulous lesson.

What better way to shovel s…t than to power metal with added cheese

• In a fantasy version of 10th-century Scotland, as previously foretold (“Anstruther’s Dark Prophecy”), the evil wizard Zargothrax invades and conquers Dundee with an army of corrupted undead unicorns (“The Unicorn Invasion of Dundee”), kidnapping the princess Iona McDougall. The prince of the Kingdom of Fife, Angus McFife, swears revenge (“Angus McFife”); in a dream, he has a vision of three artifacts that will allow him to defeat Zargothrax, and sets off on a quest to acquire them.*

Gloryhammer - Tales From The Kingdom of Fife

2 Likes

Jimi Hendrix Experience - 1970 Live in Maui

6 Likes

AC/DC - Back in Black.

17 Likes

On CD:-

King Crimson - In The Court Of The Crimson King

20 Likes

Triggered by earlier publishing of colleague forum member, enjoying first run in high res…

7 Likes

Mitski - Be The Cowboy
CD|2018
Indie rock, pop

3 Likes

10cc | Sheet Music | 1974
Joining in with some of the @Collywobbles 10cc love.

20 Likes