What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

The Chambers Brothers - Feelin’ the Blues.

3 Likes

19 Likes

Working my way through todays ripped cd purchases. Frank is singing with real joy on this.

18 Likes

Still waiting to hear this album played live in its entirety, the show has been rescheduled for June next year so in the meantime

Yes - Relayer

21 Likes

Nancy!

12 Likes

Crabby Appleton.

3 Likes

Memorable gigs with some interesting “interpretive” dancing by Stacia. :slightly_smiling_face:

Did you upgrade the child?

Still one of my favourite Supertramp albums

22 Likes

A good reminder not to go out after dark.

1 Like

Always wondered if that inspired the baddies ‘cell’ in Superman.

2 Likes

Birdy, young heart. Soft start to a Friday down under. Wishing today to be a smooth running day with much throughput before the weekend. :relaxed:

4 Likes

It was back in stock on Amazon last week but >£60, I’ve listened on Qobuz and found some songs immediately appealing, others more challenging. If money were no object…

4 Likes

iu

Pleasantly surprised by this album

7 Likes

I’ve often found alcohol, entertaining friends at home and music are a dangerous combination.

Couldn’t figure out one New Year’s Eve why the phono input was silent until I discovered the sheared cantilever next day - all to play ‘Jake The Peg’.

4 Likes

Robin Trower - Twice Removed from Yesterday.

8 Likes

Jeff Beck - Blow By Blow, the sonics on this and Wired are sensational, thanks to the work of Mr Martin and his team.

14 Likes

One of my best friends lost her brother to suicide about 20 years ago. One afternoon not long after she and I sat in her flat for an afternoon playing Rough Mix over and over again, it had been her brother John’s favourite album. That year she gave me a copy for my birthday. My CDs are all ripped, most live in boxes in the cellar, only special box sets and a few with emotional ties stay in the lounge, that copy of Rough Mix has pride of place.

6 Likes

The answer, of course in none of those things. It’s genius.

3 Likes

Hi Eoin, I bet when you listen to the album it must be bitter sweet, but a lovely tribute. Hope all is well ?

1 Like