What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Thanks. One of my favourite performers. I shall listen later if I can find it on stream.
Edit: Amazon HD has it.

28 Likes

Eric Johnson & Mike Stern - Eclectic

Interesting fusion of (massive) talents. First play. There’s a stunning version of Red House at the end.

3 Likes

My personal favourite Prince album. Bought when it came out and still sounding magical

16 Likes

Hi @Rafael I have always had some Blue Note discs in my collection, but only in recent years have I been adding ‘new’ ones. They all get regularly played, and when looking for additions, BN has a big catalogue so there is plenty of choice, and the quality is generally very good. I purchase from the usual places online and any real world shop when possible, so nowhere in particular.

2 Likes

Steely Dan The Royal Scam / 2008 Geffen / Japan SHM CD / Paper Sleeve Edition / UICY93519

17 Likes

Regina Spektor ‎– What We Saw From The Cheap Seats
CD|2012
Indie rock

9 Likes

Excellent album.

4 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

Thank you for the reply @GeoffC. At times it looks like you are feeding on Blue Note exclusively, which I find very tasteful.

1 Like

About time I started playing some of my jazz collection again. Clifford is possibly my favourite trumpet player

6 Likes

Santana caravanserai,no better way
52F64062-76F4-40D9-B0B7-C768F4F55BE3
to spend a nice sunny evening

23 Likes

1978 original vinyl:

25 Likes

Berlioz - Véronique Gens, Orchestre de l’Opéra National de Lyon ‎– Les Nuits D’Été - La Mort De Cléopâtre - Zaïde - La Captive - La Belle Voyageuse
CD|2001

6 Likes

Returning to my youth.

4 Likes

…you may want to check out the Blue Note web site since they do sell direct and often have sales as well.

2 Likes

Pat Metheny Group First Circle / 2016 ECM / Japan SHM CD / UCCU5722

7 Likes

Now playing…

Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - Raising Sand

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… having seen some comment recently regarding the upcoming release from Robert and Alison I thought I would take ‘Raising Sand’ out for a spin. They are sounding sublime and as sweet as ever… one beautiful album!

33 Likes

:scream: