What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

For no other reason than it is a Saturday night and I’ve been hum the tilts track all day.

Bowie Let’s Dance

22 Likes

Third disc of this excellent 3-CD collection.

11 Likes

The Unpredictable Jimmy Smith - Bashin’, because i wanted to hear " Walk On The Wild Side " to blow the cobwebs away.

10 Likes

Andreas Vollenweider & Friends - 25 Years Live / 2008 Kin Kou / US 2 x CD / KIN 17711

Excellent sound on this Live performance compilation.

AV25YearsLive

3 Likes

Stunning soundscapes on this latest Wardruna offering Kvitravn. In the style of Heilung. perfect for a cold, sunny mid winter afternoon.download

2 Likes

7 Likes

Joining @Pete_the_painter; vinyl

David Bowie - Let’s Dance

6 Likes

All Thoughts Fly by Anna Von Hauswolff. I suppose you would call this modern classical and the pipe organ features heavily. Iggy played a track on 6Music last night. Interesting and great sq

3 Likes

The first disc of this quadruple set (which is semi-legit, of course) is taken from a radio broadcast from Bowie’s 1990 Sound + Vision tour in Tokyo.

9 Likes

Looking at that cover Alan, I was wondering if you escaped the worst. We didn’t do too bad.

1 Like

Hi,have seen this around,what’s the sq like ?

I listened it last night . Really enjoyed it as you say stunning soundscape which I’m sure will reveal more and more detail with repeated listens.

Dr. Feelgood - Down By The Jetty
Magnificent debut album.

20 Likes

Mark Knopfler

Kill To Get Crimson

Edward

15 Likes

Not too bad Graham, although parts of our back garden are flooded and the water in the borders around the lawn are frozen at present. Still, the sun is out and it’s a pleasant day in N Yorks :+1:.

1 Like

It’s fine, perfectly listenable, if a teensy bit mushy sometimes. They are taken from radio or TV broadcasts. At under £20 for four CDs, it’s decent value if you are a big Bowie fan.

1 Like

Derek and The Dominos - The Layla Sessions 20th Anniversary Edition, currently playing the second disc which comprises alternate masters, outtakes and jams.

15 Likes

7 Likes

Daft Punk - Digital Love / 2001 Virgin / 3 Track CD Single / 724389769920

Just time for a ‘CD single’ before I hit the cold but sunny streets! Great production on this.

6 Likes

Enjoying the re-engagement with my upgraded system…

16 Likes