What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

4 Likes

After a couple of indifferent releases, this was a return to form with her sixth album.

8 Likes

Milt Jackson and Wes Montgomery - Bags Meets Wes!.

9 Likes

Back to Wishbone Ash’s Argus, while waiting for MotD on the gogglebox.

Some cracking '70s guitar work there beats the cr@p out of the cr@p I was watching on iPlayer from the Reading Festival!

8 Likes

Beatles, With The Beatles. Vinyl. 2009 remaster.

28 Likes

Benjamin Clementine.
At least for now (2015)

4 Likes

Now playing…

Manu Katché - Third Round

Manu Katché (Drums), Tore Brunborg (Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone), Jason Rebello (Piano, Fender Rhodes), Pino Palladino (Bass), Jacob Young (Guitars) and Kami Lyle (Vocal, Trumpet).

Streaming on Qobuz (88.2/24)… a mention from @Neilb1906 above had me place this album in the queue which has not had a spin in several months and Manu and this sextet is sounding sublime! The opening track ‘Swing Piece’ is mighty sweet…

6 Likes

Now playing…

Manu Katché - Playground

Manu Katché (Drums), Mathias Eick (Trumpet), Trygve Seim (Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone), Marcin Wasilewski (Piano), Slawomir Kurkiewicz (Double-Bass) and David Torn (Guitar).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/24)… continuing on this afternoon with Manu and this fabulous and talented sextet and they are sounding mighty sweet! …one beautiful and fantastic album.

6 Likes

Love this piece

1 Like

18 Likes

Recorded 30 years ago,

6 Likes

Earlier:

The defective used CD arrived this afternoon causing the 3.5 to skip and produce terrible sounds. On the other hand, the much newer external disc drive of the Mac read it successfully so I burned a new disc which the 3.5 could digest.

Highly recommended.

6 Likes

Eric Burdon Declares War

10 Likes

Pink Floyd The Final Cut

21 Likes

2 Likes

Bowie Diamond Dogs

22 Likes

2 Likes

naim The Sampler 2 / 1999 naim / Austria CD / naimcd042

4 Likes

1st run

2 Likes

On a lazy, lucky and joyful Sunday morning…
A great reissue from Sam Records!

1 Like