What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

On CD……

I ran in my new 82 and 180 with this on vinyl….it just got better and better….although it sounded pretty good on the linn, 42/110 and Kans….

15 Likes

The second of the intriguing posts from last night, which joined today’s playlist.

@Thruster04 said listen to it so I am., glad I did it’s very enjoyable.

Lund Quartet - Lund Quartet

2 Likes

Interesting symphonies, happy they have become available.

5 Likes

Kraftwerk - Trans Europe Express.
TransEuropeExpress1977

16 Likes

Prompted by watching Concert for George last night,bought vinyl on it’s release,however this is a remastered cd version.

10 Likes

Another live album, this one much more recent, and due out next month.

9 Likes

Joy Division - Closer.

21 Likes

16 Likes

Two masters at work

6 Likes

Love this album - an absolute classic!

Madeleine Peyroux, secular hymns. :relaxed:

11 Likes

Elvis Presley. The King’s debut album. Qobuz. Mu-so Qb 2.

10 Likes

The Chameleons - Script of the Bridge.

2 Likes

Now playing…

Mark Knopfler - The Ragpicker’s Dream

Mark Knopfler (Guitar, Vocals), Richard Bennett (Guitar), Jim Cox (Hammond organ, Piano), Chad Cromwell (Drums), Glen Duncan (Violin), Guy Fletcher (Keyboards, Vocals), Paul Franklin (Pedal Steel), Tim Healy (Vocals), Jimmy Nail (Vocals) and Glenn Worf (Bass).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… I completed today’s exercise routine and a couple of chores and now continue on with Mark’s ‘The Ragpicker’s Dream’ and he and the band or sounding sublime! …one very sweet album.

16 Likes

71qvGDZ5IjL.AC_SL1500 (1)
Dave Stewart - Greetings From The Gutter, you can see why he left the vocals to Annie, but he can play some tasteful guitar.

4 Likes

Tangerine dream,white eagle20840

5 Likes

Came across this mentioned in another thread. Very impressed. Seems I have a new musical journey of discovery to go on.

5 Likes

OMD - Dazzle Ships.

3 Likes

Now playing…

Ry Cooder - The Prodigal Son

Ry Cooder (Banjo, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards, Mandolin, Vocals), Joachim Cooder (Drums, Percussion), Terry Evans (Vocals), Robert Francis (Bass), Aubrey Haynie (Violin|), Bobby King (Vocals) and Arnold McCuller (Vocals).

Streaming on Qobuz (88.2/24)… I have not had this album out for a spin for awhile and taking Ry on this fine sunny and warm afternoon out for a spin, and Ry and the band are sounding mighty sweet!

18 Likes

Madeleine Peyroux, bare bones. More Peyroux goodness. No prize guessing what I might play next. I might just carelessly fall into it. :relaxed:

13 Likes