What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Premiata Forneria Marconi | Emotional Tatoos | 2017
A classic Italian name from the early 70s prog’ era. Giving CD 1 of 2 a spin to hear how PFM were getting along latterly.

5 Likes

Why dont you say what it is, for those of us who’s peepers ain’t what they used to be :eyeglasses::wink:

1 Like

IQ - Ever.

4 Likes

Indeed it was. Not sure such marketing would be permissable nowadays.

Bit of Bach whilst cooking.
According to the blurb “*This new recording presents the music of the Kantor from a different angle, that of the notebooks in which musicians wrote down pieces and movements they particularly liked

Cafe Zimmermann - The Imaginary Music of JS Bach

5 Likes

Woops, please forgive me :joy:
It’s Calexico with Iron & Wine, albums called ‘Years to Burn’.
Certainly worth checking out as is their earlier ep ‘In the Reins’
:+1:

3 Likes

Just heard that Katherine is supporting Richard Thompson at the Sage in a few weeks so thought I’d better check her out!
Very nice.

8 Likes

First play for this vinyl LP which I acquired a few weeks ago. It’s a kind of Scandijazz supergroup: Morten Qvenild and Gard Nilssen, along with Ståle Storløkken and Stian Westerhus.

Niiiiiiiice!

5 Likes

Done that trip a lot of times myself - that is a beautiful part of the journey - saw it a couple of times with an ‘icing sugar’ coating of snow - stunning !
P.S. Pretty good album too !

1 Like

Ray Brown + Monty Alexander + Russell Malone / 2002 Telarc / Austria for US CD x 2 / CD83562

4 Likes

Mick Taylor and Allan Holdsworth lend a hand…

6 Likes

Toto - Past To Present 1977-1990.

9 Likes

Bonamassa. Dust Bowl. CD. Quick blast after a full day at work.

51uDGVmwReL.SY355

13 Likes

New artist to me thanks @Lorro1 and @NigelB

2 Likes

The best Swedish Rockabilly band latest album.

3 Likes

Sly & The Family Stone - There’s A Riot Goin’ On. CD rip, one of the albums I bought after watching the superb Apple+ TV show - 1971 The year that changed everything. Highly recommended show (and album of course).

13 Likes

Fish - Vigil in a Wilderness of Mirrors.

9 Likes

It was probably me who posted it recently. I rather enjoyed it.

1 Like

91BlG0FhLoS.SS500
The best Appalachian album I have heard for a few years

5 Likes