What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Guilty as charged, and far from her best album IMV.

Serves me right for judging a book…

1 Like

Listening to my US CD of ‘Crazy Rhythm’ now - ‘Tropical Horizon’ featuring Joe Pass is super cool. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Kasey Chambers excellent debut album 20 years ago The Captain. She’s still producing excellent albums.

7 Likes

He is meant to be playing London in Nov this year. You should go and see him if you get a chance he puts on a really good show.

Thanks for that. The Road to Ragas album is very good. Hopefully by November we will be allowed out to play again!!

Hollywood
May 1966
CD on Sony/Columbia

7 Likes
5 Likes

Thanks for passing on the recommendation. Brilliant Music. It has been getting quite some air time on the Qb in the kitchen. Just a shame it’s not available on vinyl …

1 Like

He wasn’t going to release the Ragas set to the general population at one point as it was only available at his shows. A group of us help persuade him otherwise.

No need to argue on this one you are quite right.

As we have discussed many times - Darlinghurst Nights - I could listen to a whole album of just that track.

1 Like

A few of my friends still think 16 Lovers Lane is their best.

1 Like

Little River Band Sleeper Catcher

3 Likes

Pink Floyd, A Saurcerful of Secrets, cd rip

I nice asset random choice for the morning :slight_smile:

12 Likes

18 Likes

Robin Trower. Twice removed from yesterday. Not heard this before, recommended by @Steve_S
Good 70s rock from the Procul guitarist.

Took me a while to find the upload icon

7 Likes

Started today with what I ended yesterday

6 Likes

Marsheaux, A Broken Frame, cd rip

Years since I played this. Very Euro synth-pop.

To quote…
Andy McCluskey of OMD said about this band: “I do have a soft spot for Marsheaux I have to say. They have a certain sort of wispy, melancholic charm”

2 Likes

Nice find, reminds me a little of Gogo Penguin.

Not yet!

Bit off this ,this morning forgot how good it is on the production side
Not bad to listen too
Pity she was took so early due to cancer so sad

5 Likes