What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Led Zeppelin Led Zeppelin 2 / 2003 Atlantic / Japan CD / Paper Sleeve Edition / WPCR11612

Playing this again this evening after rebuilding the fraim / system and all is sounding great :+1:

But now it’s time for me to go
The autumn moon lights my way

17 Likes

Trying another Bathers album. This time, Kelvingrove Baby. Enjoying this one too.

5 Likes

Standout track - really cooks as they say.

1 Like

Eric Clapton - Slow Hand.

14 Likes

Having mentioned Cherry Red the label earlier tangentially led to giving this 1971 gem from T.S and crew a spin - it’s my favourite track. I assume he’s still treading the boards somewhere. On battered and bruised 1st press Liberty vinyl.

11 Likes

4 Likes

TS or TM, their Last update on their website was in 2016. I can’t see them playing live again but you never know. I suppose you’re gonna give TCFTB a spin next…:wink:

Hi all,
Any idea which album it was that dame Shirley Bassey sang, all by myself, but before that, she regaled the audience with a tale of her being in her hotel room while a bomb scare was underway?

Some easy listening with nice guitar playing.

3 Likes

Dido - Safe Trip Home

Quiet, thoughtful, lo-fi. A very pleasant listen.

6 Likes

12 Likes

61p5KU5MZiL.SS500
Jeff Beck - There And Back, this continues in the vein of predecessor Wired, with more jazz-rock fusion.

7 Likes

Chris Rea - Water Sign.

7 Likes

1st run

4 Likes

Alas my copy is long gone AWOL during one of many moves. The much heavier Who Will Save the World maybe an option - but pity the poor neighbours!

1 Like

Pink Martini, splendor in the grass. Haven’t played Pink Martini for some time. Beautiful. Thank you @GeoffC and others for mentioning. :relaxed:

7 Likes

Larry Carlton Alone/But Never Alone / 1986 MCA / US CD / MCAD5689

Little Feat - Waiting for Columbus.

16 Likes

A classic jazz album - beautiful.

5 Likes

10 Likes