What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Haunting Stuff.

12 Likes

Rumer, Nashville tears. I just can’t have enough of this. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Jefferson Airplane - Crown of Creation.

5 Likes

Kraftwerk trans Europe express

18 Likes

Starting a Tuesday morning with an old favourite, The Eurythmics Touch.

16 Likes

The Moody Blues - On the Threshold of a Dream.

14 Likes

I pre ordered it on vinyl a couple of weeks back from Amazon Kev due out on Friday I believe.

"NEWLY REMASTERED EDITION FROM THE 24-TRACK ANALOG MASTER TAPES BY THE ORIGINAL SOUND ENGINEER, HERVÉ LE GUIL. 180 GR. 2-LP SET GATEFOLD EDITION. INCLUDES: 4 PREVIOUSLY UNISSUED ALTERNATIVE TAKES. GATEFOLD EDITION WITH SPECIALLY PREPARED ESSAYS BY RENOWNED JAZZ WRITERS ASHLEY KAHN & PHILIPPE VINCENT, BASSIST RICCARDO DEL FRA, DRUMMER SANGOMA EVERETT, AND PATRICK WILEN. FRENCH BALLADS IS BARNEY WILEN’S PERFECT SYNTHESIS BETWEEN JAZZ AND THE FRENCH CHANSON:

1 Like

Who is this Eddie Reader fellow? Eddi’s long lost brother?

1 Like

I went to see Neil a few years back in Hammersmith with my brother and he did two sets the first he sat surrounded by at least 20 guitars and encouraged by shouts from his adoring audience he’d pick one to play whilst some bloke painted pictures I’m a big Neil Young fan and have been since my teens but it was a bit dreary so we decamped to the bar.

Second half was electric absolutely fantastic.

3 Likes

James Gang - Rides Again.

7 Likes

Great album.:+1:

1 Like

Sticking in the 80s, Lloyd Cole and the Commotions - Rattlesnakes

14 Likes

Brian Eno - Music For Films.

Editions EG re-issue 1978.

13 Likes

Wishbone Ash - There’s the Rub.

9 Likes

Paul Kelly Songs From the South (Greatest Hits)

6 Likes

Ten Years After - A Space in Time.

10 Likes

Nick Lowe Dig My Mood

7 Likes

Now playing…

Food - This is not a miracle

Thomas Strønen (Drums, Electronics, Percussion, Moog, Fender Rhodes), Iain Ballamy (Saxophones, Electronics) and Christian Fennesz (Guitar, Electronics).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… after a long exercise period followed by a jog and stair climbing I am continuing on with another Food album this afternoon, and Thomas, Iain and Christian are sounding mighty sweet! …time has just flown by today.

5 Likes

Nirvana Unplugged in NY

15 Likes